BY AQUA NET

All Day All Over Hold - Fresh Fragrance Extra Super Hold provides added holding power for hairstyles that demand superior control.  This special formula makes it easy to shape, define and finish with a high performance hold. All day hold for lasting control Gives your hair body and volume without being too stiff or sticky Crystal-clear formula won t flake or build-up Contains No CFC s Questions or Comments?  Call ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My mom gave me this product when i was younger (11-12) I mixed my mother is german, but it works wonders on both hair types." in 1 review
  • "It works well even on the rain and at the beach." in 1 review
Amanda W.
I use this all the time mine is a fresh scent. I love the fact that it holds very well. It works no matter what the weather is outside. I can even use this in preparation to go to the beach/lake. It is an awesome hairspray to have on hand. You will not be disappointed!
Shannon O.
I do Pin Up and Rockabilly hairstyles EVERYDAY and Aqua Net Extra Super Hold Hairspray has never done me wrong! The hold is great and the scent isn't harsh at all. I have been using this hairspray for over 15 years! It's my go-to for super all day hold!
Heather M.
I have been using this hairspray for pretty much my entire life and have yet to find one that works better on my hair without feeling like I have glue gunking up my hair. My husband and I both also use it to set costume makeup as it works better with the heavy makeup than any setting spray we've tried.
Edyline E.
I seriously love his product, it is the best product to get that beautiful trad goth teased look and it is very affordable. I bought it for $3 some will say that got2b is best but this product is better for your hair because the first ingredient is aqua, which is always a great thing
Denise V.
brownsville
It holds a little bit but for girls with thick hair like me it won't hold. It's a little bit sticky too. I like that it doesn't flake when you brush your hair after applying hairspray. The scent is alright I also like that it's not too strong.
Melanie P.
This is super cheap, and it smells sooo good, this is the best hairspray and I've tried profesional. This hairspray is not sticky at all and leave a nice shine!☀
Destiny K.
Acton
Review for: Extra 3, Unscented more...
I use this everyday because my hair tends to be frizzy. It controls your frizz very well. Whenever I curl my hair I like to lock it in with this and sometimes it gives volume as werid as it sounds. For sure recommend it😊
kalie m.
Review for: Extra 3, Scented more...
This is a good hairspray because it holds but if you spray too much it can get sticky. I like it for the most part and it holds in my hair for a long time! Maybe not the best hairspray but it does the job!
Liliana R.
Really cheap and works amazing! Perfect for hairdos that you want to stay still for hours. Love it! However If too much is applied it will leave a lot of white. Not recommended if your looking for a softer hold.
Tamia J.
Clarksville , TN
Review for: 2, Unscented more...
This product is very good. I would leave the house and my curls would just drop but after using this it doesn’t do that at all. I wear weave so yes it’ll work with weave just try not to spray too much because then it’ll get sticky
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
DO THEY STILL CARRY THIS SPRAY.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like Aqua net hair spray?
Nneka P.
They still make this? Where can this be purchased?
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any other brands compare to the extra super hold of Aquanet?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who else used to use this to tease there bangs in high school? Old skool lol