BY AQUANET

All Day All Over Hold - Fresh Fragrance Extra Super Hold provides added holding power for hairstyles that demand superior control.  This special formula makes it easy to shape, define and finish with a high performance hold. All day hold for lasting control Gives your hair body and volume without being too stiff or sticky Crystal-clear formula won t flake or build-up Contains No CFC s Questions or Comments?  Call ; see more...

Aqua Net Professional Hair Spray
  • "My mom gave me this product when i was younger (11-12) I mixed my mother is german, but it works wonders on both hair types." in 1 review
  • "It works well even on the rain and at the beach." in 1 review
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a product EVERY woman MUST HAVE! This stuff is serious hold. This is THE product for BIG BIG Hair. :)
Stacy S.
Spokane, WA
I was not impressed with this product. I didn't like how it made my hair feel, and even worse was the smell!
Blanca v.
Chowchilla , CA
Love this product lastest all day won't be disappointed I recommended to everyone you won't be disappointed
Lilli C.
Good if trying to keep your hair style all day but gives my hair a sticky residue feeling but smells nice
Rajanie G.
I been using this hairspray for years i only use this brand. aqua net is good for thick and lots of hair.
Savanna R.
Works well even on rainy and beach dats however it dries hair out so quick and my hair is already damaged
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Work great and in all weather highly recommend also doesn't itch my sensitive scalp highly recommend.
Leslie I.
Paramount, CA
I love using this hair spray on my little one it doesn't leave any white stuff& it lasts pretty long !
Guinevere R.
Carmichael, CA
Love love love it! Holds without making my hair hard or stiff! No flaking or stickiness either
Kat C.
Topeka, KS
Best hairspray ever, it's been around since my grandmas slaying days ago it's obviously legit.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
DO THEY STILL CARRY THIS SPRAY.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like Aqua net hair spray?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who else used to use this to tease there bangs in high school? Old skool lol
Nneka P.
They still make this? Where can this be purchased?
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any other brands compare to the extra super hold of Aquanet?