BY AQUANET

All Day All Over Hold - Fresh Fragrance Extra Super Hold provides added holding power for hairstyles that demand superior control.  This special formula makes it easy to shape, define and finish with a high performance hold. All day hold for lasting control Gives your hair body and volume without being too stiff or sticky Crystal-clear formula won t flake or build-up Contains No CFC s Questions or Comments?  Call ; see more...

Aqua Net Professional Hair Spray
  • "My mom gave me this product when i was younger (11-12) I mixed my mother is german, but it works wonders on both hair types." in 1 review
  • "It works well even on the rain and at the beach." in 1 review
This hairspay is very heavy on your hair. I recommend use for like updos. It doesn't leave your hair flaky or sticky.
Lacey M.
My mom has used this brand forever. So now I use this brand. This is my go to hair spray. I won't buy any other brand
Harlee E.
Bernville
Review for: 2, Scented, 2, Unscented, Extra 3, Scented, Extra 3, Unscented, Other more...
Glue in a can. I love this hair spray. It's is cheap and has an amazing long lasting hold. Great for cheer or dance.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
AquaNet has been around for ages! I used it many moons ago and now my teenage kids use it. Has a really great hold.
Kate D.
Bourbonnais, IL
I don't use hair spray too often but when I do, this is what I go for. It keeps my hair tamed and isn't too heavy.
Katy S.
Independence, MO
Hands down my favorite hair spray! And I love the smell of it. It has the perfect hold and it's not crunchy at all.
Alondra I.
Bell Gardens, CA
The best priced hair spray out there!! That actually works! Used this every year and my hair stays on all night!!
Elizabeth T.
Norwalk, CA
Being a cheap product aqua net gets the job done. It does smell kind of bad but will keep hair in place all day.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I use this everyday. It's affordable and in my Southern humidity, very important in a professional environment.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a product EVERY woman MUST HAVE! This stuff is serious hold. This is THE product for BIG BIG Hair. :)
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
DO THEY STILL CARRY THIS SPRAY.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like Aqua net hair spray?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who else used to use this to tease there bangs in high school? Old skool lol
Nneka P.
They still make this? Where can this be purchased?
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any other brands compare to the extra super hold of Aquanet?

Walmart