BY AQUA NET

All Day All Over Hold - Fresh Fragrance Extra Super Hold provides added holding power for hairstyles that demand superior control.  This special formula makes it easy to shape, define and finish with a high performance hold. All day hold for lasting control Gives your hair body and volume without being too stiff or sticky Crystal-clear formula won t flake or build-up Contains No CFC s Questions or Comments?  Call ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My mom gave me this product when i was younger (11-12) I mixed my mother is german, but it works wonders on both hair types." in 1 review
  • "It works well even on the rain and at the beach." in 1 review
Kate D.
Bourbonnais, IL
I don't use hair spray too often but when I do, this is what I go for. It keeps my hair tamed and isn't too heavy.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
AquaNet has been around for ages! I used it many moons ago and now my teenage kids use it. Has a really great hold.
Elizabeth T.
Norwalk, CA
Being a cheap product aqua net gets the job done. It does smell kind of bad but will keep hair in place all day.
Alondra I.
Bell Gardens, CA
The best priced hair spray out there!! That actually works! Used this every year and my hair stays on all night!!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I use this everyday. It's affordable and in my Southern humidity, very important in a professional environment.
Stacy S.
Spokane, WA
I was not impressed with this product. I didn't like how it made my hair feel, and even worse was the smell!
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a product EVERY woman MUST HAVE! This stuff is serious hold. This is THE product for BIG BIG Hair. :)
Blanca v.
Chowchilla , CA
Love this product lastest all day won't be disappointed I recommended to everyone you won't be disappointed
Rajanie G.
I been using this hairspray for years i only use this brand. aqua net is good for thick and lots of hair.
Savanna R.
Works well even on rainy and beach dats however it dries hair out so quick and my hair is already damaged
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
DO THEY STILL CARRY THIS SPRAY.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like Aqua net hair spray?
Nneka P.
They still make this? Where can this be purchased?
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any other brands compare to the extra super hold of Aquanet?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who else used to use this to tease there bangs in high school? Old skool lol