BY AQUA NET

All Day All Over Hold - Fresh Fragrance Extra Super Hold provides added holding power for hairstyles that demand superior control.  This special formula makes it easy to shape, define and finish with a high performance hold. All day hold for lasting control Gives your hair body and volume without being too stiff or sticky Crystal-clear formula won t flake or build-up Contains No CFC s Questions or Comments?  Call ; see more...

Aqua Net Professional Hair Spray
  • "My mom gave me this product when i was younger (11-12) I mixed my mother is german, but it works wonders on both hair types." in 1 review
  • "It works well even on the rain and at the beach." in 1 review
Sarah S.
Pottsboro, TX
The worst hair spray ever. I bought this because it was a dollar. it's terrible. the way it sprays out is so bad. it's just a straight stream. it makes my hair feel hard as a rock & crunchy. never buying this again.
Amber S.
I love my Aqua net :) my husband does too. It holds all day and the smell is wonderful. It works well even on the rain and at the beach. I took a boat ride and the sea hair didn't even bother the hair
Kathryn L.
I don't use this in my hair, but did use it in crafting my chalkboard signs for my wedding. After the designs were on, I'd give a few shots of Aqua Net to freeze the chalk in place. Works great!
Kylea P.
My mom has used this hair spray for as long as I can remember and now I use it. It is not expensive and it actually works. It holds my hair all day and looks great.
Melany W.
I don't care how many people laugh and say this product has seen it's glory day and is out, but it works wonders! I have thick coarse hair and it will keep style in! Its a keeper! pun intende
Ysabel R.
Bronx, NY
I have the extra super hold pink container, it's great, it does have great hold, although I can't say it works in all types of weather for me. It's lightweight in my hair which I love, I would certainly buy it again.
Christina M.
Sacramento, CA
My mom gave me this product when i was younger (11-12) I mixed my mother is german, but it works wonders on both hair types. Mine is extremely curly, my mom's is straight. Won't buy any other hair spray:)
rebecca j.
north saint Paul, Minnesota
I like this hairspray it holds but is also flexible. i juat wish it was a little stronger. when teasing i have to comb out a little bit and it often brushes right out
Candice J.
Old school brings me back to when I used hair spray I now use other ones due to not wanting or needing my hair to "stay put" I like a little more flow to my hair
coral l.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to hair spray. My mom used it in the 80's and we continue to use it. It may not be the best for your hair (what hair spray really is), but it does a great job of holding your hair up.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
DO THEY STILL CARRY THIS SPRAY.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like Aqua net hair spray?
Nneka P.
They still make this? Where can this be purchased?
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any other brands compare to the extra super hold of Aquanet?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who else used to use this to tease there bangs in high school? Old skool lol