BY AQUA NET #82 in Hairspray

All Day All Over Hold - Fresh Fragrance Extra Super Hold provides added holding power for hairstyles that demand superior control.  This special formula makes it easy to shape, define and finish with a high performance hold. All day hold for lasting control Gives your hair body and volume without being too stiff or sticky Crystal-clear formula won t flake or build-up Contains No CFC s Questions or Comments?  Call ; see more...

• "It works well even on the rain and at the beach." in 1 review
  • "My mom gave me this product when i was younger (11-12) I mixed my mother is german, but it works wonders on both hair types." in 1 review
angela a.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
I buy this one quite a bit it's very cheap smells really good has awesome hold never have issues with hair going crazy after using this the only thing is that I do notice is when I do brush it out there's a lot of residue idk if that's how it is with most hair sprays but it does take some good scrubbing to get it all out! But one thing I do really like is the smell doesn't over power my hair gel or mousse or even any body spray I use!
Cristin  S.
Cristin S.
Kokomo, IN
I love this hair spry, it is for sure my go too and i always have it on hand. I can normally find it for about 99 cents & it works really well. Your hair will not move. keep in mind the smell isn't great and your hair will be crunchy. It is by no means a soft hold hair spray. But if you want your hair to be in place all day this will do that for you no worries needed of your hair moving.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great quality for the price. I have been using this since middle school and it works so well I've never thought about trying any other brands. Since I have nothing to compare it to, I feel like it's hard to say this is the best product. But it works and I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for an affordable hairspray.
ruby s.
ruby s.
Cuero, TX
This product is amazing and very in expensive I recommend it 10 times out of 10 to anyone looking for a cheap but good working hair spray .
and guys don't forget to pick up your red nose from a local Walgreen's and wear it on May 26th to help support children .
read more about the cause @
red nose day.com
Alesha P.
Alesha P.
I have hard to manage hair and sometimes my hair has a mind of its own and and sticks up I love how this hair spray works and doesn't make your hair feel greasy or goopy. I works so good on hold I use this spray for my updos! I recommend this product to anyone with thick hair!
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this since my 12 yr old big bang days. Remember when you used to have to tease them really big and make sure they would withstand a wind storm? This hairspray never fails. It's cheap too. I don't think I will ever buy any other kind. Gotta love the Aqua Net!
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff it hair cement! I used to use it all the time for dance competitions and it holds ridiculously well! If you're looking for a light hairspray this is NOT it! This hairspray will also hold up a mohawk if you're feeling creative! It's a classic for sure!
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
I absolutely love this hairspray. It keeps your hair looking beautiful with contained frizz. It lasts all day and all night. Definitely my go to product when it comes to hairsprays. It doesn't leave a stickiness like most hairsprays.
Leleinia L.
Leleinia L.
Brawley, CA
Aqua Net is a brand that has been around a long time. It is super affordable and always meets my expectations. It's not pricey and can use on many hair types. I have thick curly hair and the spray keeps in place all day.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Pottsboro, TX
The worst hair spray ever. I bought this because it was a dollar. it's terrible. the way it sprays out is so bad. it's just a straight stream. it makes my hair feel hard as a rock & crunchy. never buying this again.
kim W.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
DO THEY STILL CARRY THIS SPRAY.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any other brands compare to the extra super hold of Aquanet?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like Aqua net hair spray?
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else used to use this to tease there bangs in high school? Old skool lol
Nneka P.
Nneka P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They still make this? Where can this be purchased?