BY AQUA NET

All Day All Over Hold - Fresh Fragrance Extra Super Hold provides added holding power for hairstyles that demand superior control.  This special formula makes it easy to shape, define and finish with a high performance hold. All day hold for lasting control Gives your hair body and volume without being too stiff or sticky Crystal-clear formula won t flake or build-up Contains No CFC s Questions or Comments?  Call ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My mom gave me this product when i was younger (11-12) I mixed my mother is german, but it works wonders on both hair types." in 1 review
  • "It works well even on the rain and at the beach." in 1 review
Destiny K.
Acton
Review for: Extra 3, Unscented more...
I use this everyday because my hair tends to be frizzy. It controls your frizz very well. Whenever I curl my hair I like to lock it in with this and sometimes it gives volume as werid as it sounds. For sure recommend it😊
Lauren P.
Review for: 2, Unscented more...
I do not like this hairspray. Although it is unscented, it still has some smell. It makes my hair feel crunchy, and I feel like it does not last throughout the day. Would not buy again
Iguevara G.
Yakima
Review for: 2, Scented more...
This hair spray is the best for frizzy hair and for when your done curling your hair I really did like this and it comes with slot of products because it’s in a huge bottle and it’s very useful o really like this product but the reason I gave it a 4 is because it’s a little expensive for hairspray but other than that it’s awesome
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
Review for: Extra 3, Scented more...
I’ve been using this hairspray for years I usually leave my hair straight or curl it! Whenever I curl it I make sure to ad a food little sprits all over y hair to keep the curls in place. T doesn’t make my hair crunchy also which I love!!
Tamia J.
Clarksville , TN
Review for: 2, Unscented more...
This product is very good. I would leave the house and my curls would just drop but after using this it doesn’t do that at all. I wear weave so yes it’ll work with weave just try not to spray too much because then it’ll get sticky
Brynn C.
Havertown, PA
An oldie but a goodie! Holds great...I usually use it when I'm doing retro styles like victory rolls, so the old fashioned part just fits! It's also super inexpensive, so double plus!!
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
I got the Aqua net extra super hold all day all weather all of her hold hairspray unscented I really do like it and I hold very well Billy reason it's not four stars is because it doesn't have a smell to it and that's not a great smelling but it also isn't bad it doesn't linger. Very cheap and I do recommend
Bre F.
This is an awesome hairspray. I purchased this hairspray for the plays that I do for school. It hold my hairstyle for hours. Especially under the stage lights and the long hours of dancing. I also use this hairspray to set my eyebrows if I do not have a clear eyebrow gel. It is fast drying and my eyebrows are set for the whole day. The smell is also very nice.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
This is my go to hair spray since the 1980s in honestly works and will hold any style. One complaint that I've heard from the kids is they don't like how it makes your hair hard. Well most men know not to touch a woman's hair anyway! I use the Aqua net extra super hold.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my favorite hairsprays ever. I have hair that loves to move around no matter how strong my hairspray is and this keeps it together more than anything. It also doesn't feel too sticky or look hard. You can get a natural look with this if you hold it far away when spraying it. It doesn't have a good or bad smell either. Really impressed. This is the only hair spray I'll use anymore.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
DO THEY STILL CARRY THIS SPRAY.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like Aqua net hair spray?
Nneka P.
They still make this? Where can this be purchased?
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any other brands compare to the extra super hold of Aquanet?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who else used to use this to tease there bangs in high school? Old skool lol