BY AQUA NET

Aqua Net Extra Super Hold Hairspray provides greater holding power for hairstyles that demand superior control. Aqua Net Extra Super Hold Hairspray, Unscented Extra Super Hold. All day. All over hold. This formula gives you long-lasting support and volume so even fine or hard-to-hold hair can look beautiful all day. All day hold for lasting control. Gives your hair body and volume without being too stiff or sticky. Crystal-clear formula won't flake or build up. Contains no CFCs. Made in USA. Shake can before use. Keep can upright 10 to 12 inches from hair and spray evenly. Replace cap after use. Water (aqua), Dimethyl Ether, SD Alcohol 40B (alcohol denat), VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sodium Be. click this product to see full details see more...

• Serious question, have they changed formulation since the...1 Answers
Sandra B.
Renton, WA
I’ve had this bottle FOREVER. It’s been fantastic. For cheer events when hair is everything, it keeps it all in place without moving a bit. If choosing to want a softer hold we can use just a little and it does the trick. For curls I like to spray every layer as I go and then all over when I’m done and then when the spray has dried brush it all out and it leaves everything soft and flowy but holds all day. Can also spray on your face to keep your makeup fresh and in place all day!
Madison S.
Jamestown, ND
Kinda old school but there is nothing that compares. Use this and your hairstyle won’t go anywhere. I like that it’s unscsnted because most hairsprays smell super chemically. It’s also really cheap and can be bought anywhere
Sarah G.
Tennessee
Wow, this stuff is the BOMB! I got this after I bought a Herbal Essences hairspray which disappointed me. But this stuff keeps my hair in place all day!! Try this before you get a different hairspray - it’s so cheap!
Mireya C.
Stratton
i realy like that  it holds really well  and  i think it is a good  price also the bottle last a long time so in my opinion if you are looking for a good hairspray that  is a good price this would be it.
Crystal R.
Old faithful, Aqua Net Super Hold Hairspray is tried and true! It's a timeless staple that women know and trust. Can't beat the value! Great hold...keeps styles put all day. It does leave a bit of a crunchy feel to hair, but this is Super Hold, not touchable soft. I'd buy it over and over again.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
I remember my mother using Aquanet as a child. Her and my older sister used this daily. Still to this day I occasionally buy it. It really does work well. Its not my hair spray of choice. But, it works great.
Abby M.
Katy, TX
This hairspray is extra amazing. This met and exceeds my expectations. It has amazing hold! I would recommend this to anyone whose hair is hard to hold. Oh and it's long lasting. I hope this review helps anyone who is looking to purchase an amazing hairspray.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
This hairspray is a timeless classic-everyone always asks what I use and when I tell them they're surprised and I don't know why. It's Aquanet-its been here for years, it's a classic staple and even though you have so many new people to the hair care scene the original is the best. Strong hold, low scent, the best.
Alexa F.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
This is one of my most favorite tried and true products. As long as you don’t overuse the hair spray it adds so much hold on curls without giving them a wet or crunchy look. This product is also great for athletes who need their hair slicked back into a pony tail or bun.
Caden T.
Ocoee, FL
This is the best hairspray that I've ever used. Ever. Through my awkward pre-teen years of too much hairspray and copious amounts of hair gel, I tried a different brand of spray every time I needed a new bottle because I was never happy with what I had. Fast forward to my early 20's (within the last few years), and Aqua Net entered the picture. Honestly, I only picked it up because it was cheap and it was purple (my favorite color!). But I have no desire to try anything else now. It's unscented, which for most stuff means "has the 'unscented' scent" (you KNOW what I'm talking about). But it's actually unscented! And it has great hold, but had never left my hair hard or plastic-looking. I have curly hair, so I use a lot of hairspray to keep flyaways at bay, and Aqua Net has never let me down.
Jamie A.
Serious question, have they changed formulation since the '80s? I can't imagine using this stiff flaky stuff again. My mom forced us to use it growing up, and I can't imagine buying it for myself, even if it's cheap- unless it's improved greatly.