Aqua Leisure Industries, Inc. SwimSchool Girl's Beach Print Aqua Tot Swimmer

The SwimSchool® Aqua Tot Swimmer provides buoyancy, helping children to float as they learn, so they gain confidence as they gain more experience in water. The Aqua Tot Swimmer features a grow with me system that allows kids more freedom as they obtain better swimming skills. With the Aqua Tot Swimmer, little ones can swim like the big kids while enjoying the water safely and at their own pace.

Aqua Leisure Industries, Inc. SwimSchool Girl's Beach Print Aqua Tot Swimmer ? What do you recommend for a 2 year old to wear in the pool to help swim?
Start your review of Aqua Leisure Industries, Inc. SwimSchool Girl's Beach Print Aqua Tot Swimmer!
How would you rate this product?
Tifton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This does a great job of keeping my daughter afloat. However, we are constantly having to pull it up as it keeps falling down to her stomach. We have tried to tighten it to no avail. Wish there was something that went over the shoulder to keep it up.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
My nieces love their toy swimmers, and so do the grown ups! They're adjustable and help toddlers learn to swim better and more safely. They're reasonably priced, but the rubber stuff is cheaper just not as good
Weatherford, TX
From a swim instructor perspective- these give children a false sense of security and safety and prevents good swimming stroke learning. I recommend a life jacket instead that requires their movement and easy love of appendages.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
We have a crab one for my son! He loves it and does so well with it!! He absolutely loves swimming so I'm so glad I found this! Very inexpensive! Worth the money! I would highly recommend for moms with kids!
Lake St Louis, MO
More comfortable then a life jacket, more supportive then regular water wings-this is my go-to product for my young children. Added bonus is they come in various adorable prints!
Esto es muy bueno para darle confianza a los niños y de esa manera el miedo desaparece. Pero por supuesto usted sabe que nunca deje a su hijo solo.
These work so much better than a life vest in the pool. They can still be independent and move around freely without being choked by a vest.
Bakersfield, CA
My daughter wears one of these when she swims. She is two and it fits perfectly on her. I don't have to worry about it slipping off at all.
Shippensburg, PA
We have the fish face front one and oh my goodness so cute, and so effective! This was the best invention for little swimmers! Love it
Fort Smith
This is very good to give confidence to your child and that way the fear goes away.but of course you know never leave your child alone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Halifax