Aqua Leisure Industries, Inc. SwimSchool Girl's 2-in-1 Adjustable Seat Baby Boat

BY AQUA LEISURE INDUSTRIES, INC.

Introduce your baby to the water with this SwimSchool Deluxe Baby Boat. SwimSchool baby boats offer your baby the pure delight of being in the water, allowing them to splash around and kick their little feet. The Deluxe Baby Boat is made of double laminated materials for better strength and durability, and the seat features a reinforced web core that holds baby securely in place. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla A.
You need this is you have a baby and a pool. It is so much easier (and safer) than holding baby only in your arms. The only thing that would make it better would be a canopy to shield sun.
krista p.
Glendora, CA
I love these. they're hard to tip and perfect to let them gain confidence on their own and just get the feel of a swimming pool. I personally love the ones that come with a shade on top...
Bobbi K.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
It has been a long time but yes I had this for my kids. It helps so you don't have to hold them the whole time. It gives them more freedom in the water.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
This was great while my daughter fit in it, it allowed her to kick her feet and swim where she wanted but she outgrew it quick
Abying X.
I love this product. It is much easier to have when you want to have a baby around with you. I love it. Very safe to use.
Brandi S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I used this for my daughter last year and she loved it. It seemed very comfy for her. It held up pretty good to.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
This worked perfectly while my daughter was smaller. I like how they are dependable and will not tip over.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Really cute you can put your infant little kid in it and really light weight too really good pricing for it
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
It's so fun to play with the babies in these. You put them in and swim with them it is loads of fun.
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
Great floaty for little ones. I feel at peace when the babies in this because it is secure and safe
Cheyenne W.