Aqua Leisure AQUA LEISURE SwimSchool Deluxe Baby Boat uploaded by Angela H.

BY AQUA LEISURE

Two piece boat set includes deluxe baby boat and adjustable backrest. Removable backrest adjusts to child's size. Graphics printed inside clear top for 3D look. 3 ply safety seat. For ages 6? 18 months. see more...

Kristina S.
FAYETTEVILLE, TN
This worked perfectly for my children when they were little babies for our pool. easy to put them in and easy to take them out. They loved it and it was wonderful for myself to swim around the kiddos and have fun with them!
Kari R.
Madison, CT
This was perfect for my son's introduction to a pool. He loved floating around in it and playing games while not being completely submerged in the water.
Stacy W.
Burgettstown , PA
We had this little guy for Sophia and she loved, except ours had a shade over it to keep the sun off of her. Worked great.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
This was a perfect floatie for my kids! They loved sitting in there while I moved them around the pool!
Jacqueline H.
Burlington, ON
My son used this last year in the pool and he hated it, but it did the job unfortunately he wont be using it this year but it does the job!
Darlene B.
I , ON
1958 reviews
Great Outdoors Expert Level 5
I've never used this product before but, from what I've read about it it;s a great floatie for the kids