BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Aqua Kiss Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream by Victoria's Secret for Women - 6.7 oz Body Cream see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
I think that I already wrote a review about this product, but I loved it sooo much that here I'm writing another one. So everyone this is the the Victoria's Secret hand and body cream or (lotion). I can tell you that it has a awesome smell, and you know what? My husband bought it for me, which means that he also LOVES it!! And now I'm inlove with this product. So coming back to the product, it has a really good texture, it is really smooth and it makes your skin really soft, it has a really good price it isn't that expensive at all, so go and try it, it won't hurt, and I guarantee you that you're just going to gain with this wonderful product, there is nothing to lose guys!!!! 😊😍
Meagan L.
Jacksonville, FL
I actually got this product free for my birthday and was super excited, because hey, free stuff. It smells so good. But I was skeptical if it would feel.good and it does. Its normally about $18 a bottle which I problably wouldn't spend unless I had a coupon.
Olivia M.
York, PA
This lotion is pretty nice. It smells great which is nice. It sinks in relatively quickly and it is pretty moisturizing. It is a little pricey for a lotion and I don't know if its worth the extra money. I would recommend it if your looking for a great gift.
Toni M.
Greenwood, IN
LOVE the way this smells! I use the cream instead of the lotion because I find that it lasts longer. It doesn't take much to cover your whole body. I use this after the shower and it keeps my skin hydrated and smelling great for the rest of the day!
It smells amazing! It keeps your skin feeling really soft. It really moisturizers your skin. I would definitely buy this again. It could be a little more pricey than bath and body works. I would recommend to everyone
Laura S.
San Antonio, TX
Nice creamy thick consistency but non-greasy. Fast absorbing and you don't need much product. Musky feminine scent thats very attractive.
Julia M.
Beautiful gentle scent or with replenishing oils of avocado and almond. Not a great moisturizer but beautiful scent.
Ameena V.
Love the smell and very moisturizing! I put it on every night and when I just feel like it.
Cynthia M.
I love this cream. It smells really good and it leaves my hands really soft.
Cat d.
Gilroy, CA
The smell is great the formula is really hydrating and creamy. Perfect for right after using the restroom; soap/water can really dry out my skin.