BY AQUA HYDRATE

Lindsay S.
fair oaks, ca
love this water. it is a little bit more expensive than similar brands, but not terribly. for the taste and benefits it is totally worth it! so good and so hydrating!
maria c.
Los Banos, CA
I buy this water because it is bpa free. If I am traveling I want to have something that will hydrate me but not harm me at the same time. I love that it is ph balanced also. I like to buy the 1 liter bottle because that is half the amount of water I need to drink in a day. So it helps me keep track of how much I need to drink a day.
Jenna D.
I liked the purified with electrolytes thing but the water to me tastes a little off. It's not as fresh or crisp tasting as I would like
Amanda E.
this is a nice water. i love that it is purified with electrolytes. it is a higher priced water which is a down fall to this product.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
This product s so awesome and it is so helpful for me in so many ways but it is a abit expensive.
Jamie H.
Williamsport, PA
Love this water. Very crisp and refreshing. No plastic taste. Price is unbeatable.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people llov this product?