Aqua Glycolic Toner uploaded by gloribi j.

BY AQUA GLYCOLIC

Dermatologist Recommended Advanced Oily Skin Therapy Noncomedogenic pH balanced for gentleness Alpha Hydroxy Acid Skin Care System Aqua Glycolic® Toner thoroughly cleans oily or problem-prone skin, leaving skin free of excess oil, dirt and makeup.  With continued use, your skin will have a smoother texture and healthier complexion. Questions or comments? 253-9499 aquaglycolic.com Physician Recommended see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dhara S.
This toner is straight mouthwash. Smells like alcohol, burns like alcohol and I just don’t like it very much. It’s made for dry skin but has alchemy in it? Weird.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
My hubbys been using for years and he rarely has skin issues. His derm recommended and i used for awhile bc i have problematic skin but i totally forgot about it. I opened up his draw and was like OMG so i just tried it again and im wondering why i stopped in the first place?! Such a simple easy product that i forgot about bc i got so carried away with other skincare lines. Sometimes badic is best!
Madeline A.
Holy grail for all skin types. Cleans up my skin so nicely. If I switch up my toner my skin will tell me I start breaking out immediately. Also does wonder for jyperpigmentation. Was recommend this from a derm aswell. Just ran out and went to puprchase some more online and found at Mederma purchased them now I can't find this toner. Hopefully they will have the same item and not change the formula
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I absolutely love this toner. It's not for everyone. If I would have used it before my skin became so oily, it probably would have burned. It does have alcohol in it which I have never actually noticed. It dries up the oil on my face and takes away any dirt and residue left on my skin after cleansing. Even when I do a very thorough cleansing! I have to order it online - I've never seen it in any shop or drugstore I've been in. I will even use it when I'm not wearing makeup and I can feel my face getting oily just to clean my face up. I've never had a problem with it aggravating my acne, just the opposite - it HELPS it. I hadn't been using it for a while and the acne along my chin was out of control, and the pores over my nose and cheeks were always clogged. Now that I'm back to using it, things have definitely settled down. I liked reading here that people said their dermatologists suggested it. Makes me feel even better about using it. Even the packaging is great. The pump on the bottle is so unique and thankfully makes it impossible to spill. I can't imagine spilling all of this and then having to order more and wait for it! It's such a good product. I really need to order a few of them so I'm never without.
Emily B.
Norwalk, Oh
LOVE THIS TONER! I have had a hard time with toner over the years as it tends to really dry my skin out. But this leaves my face feeling clean and it helps keep my oil under control. In the summer I can get away with using it twice a day, but during the dryer months, I can only use it once a day. But this is hands down the best toner I've ever used.
Dolly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Just purchased this toner from my pharmacy and I absolutely love it! it doesn't dry my face too much and actually feels moisturizing believe it or not! Although it is over the counter, most pharmacies have it behind the counter and I got it for $10
Erika M.
This product is awesome ! your face really feels clean after each use. It does sting a bit especially if you have sensitive skin like myself. With continued use I have noticed an improvement with pore size and breakouts are no longer an issue. I would recommend this product 100%
Louiza L.
I bought this for the pure fact that I wanted to try a skincare regimen that had a cleanser&toner on the same brand. SO I got this toner&the cleanser along with it in the Pharmacy that I work at, & I LOVE IT. I have dry skin, so I use it only once a day, & it is still sensitive enough not to dry me out. I would definitely recommend this product.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Have used this brand of skin care since my dermatologist recommended it years ago. Simple and effective. Like that it's distributed by a pharmacy lab rather than cosmetic company. The toner dispenser is designed so that all you have to do is place a cotton ball on the top and gently pump.
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
I have never used this product before but I have heard great things about this brand. I also like using toner and never seem to find the right brand so many this one will be it.
Emily R.
Clay Center, KS
What is the biggest bottle you have?
Sarah B.
Where do you purchase this toner? Does it dry out your skin?
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Where can I purchase?
Maddie L.
What is this product used for?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I'm always looking for a great toner! How is this product?