BY AQUA GLYCOLIC

Dermatologist Recommended Advanced Cleansing Therapy Alpha Hydroxy Acid Skin Care System Aqua Glycolic® Shampoo & Body Cleanser deep cleans hair and helps maintain the natural moisture balance of a healthy scalp.  This unique formulation is also an excellent all-over body cleanser in the bath or shower. Questions or comments? 253-9499 aquaglycolic.com Physician Recommended see more...

• After using this product on your body and hair, does it make my s...2 Answers
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves the hair beautiful and does not dry it.Leaves the body looking amazing.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never heard of this brand and had no idea how it would work but I took a chance on it. I have been searching for a shampoo for approximately 2 years now since my two former favorites had been reformulated and no longer worked for me. I was thrilled with the performance of this shampoo. I have fine but lots of wavy color treated hair that is easily weighed down, This shampoo cleans beautifully but without drying my hair, and leaves body and shine that I have been looking for. I will continue to buy this shampoo.....
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Kenosha, WI
After using this product on your body and hair, does it make my shine? And will my body be moisturized ?