BY AQUA GLYCOLIC

When the wear and tear of weather exposure or even a bit of personal neglect leaves your hands and body mercilessly parched, you might want to take a look at this very smart skin saver: It not only moisturizes beautifully, but relies on glycolic acid to remove all the rough stuff . What you're left with: Supple, smooth, gleaming skin from head to toe. Advanced Smoothing Therapy Dermatologist Recommended Noncomedogenic pH balanced for gentleness Aqua Glycolic® Face Cream gently removes the dead skin cells from rough, dry, sun - damaged skin; smoothes the appearance of fine lines and imperfections;a and helps restore proper moisture balance. Questions or Comments?  or visit aquaglycolic.com see more...

• How does it react to oily skin ?2 Answers
  • Is this like a moisturizing face cream. cleansing face cream or etc3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kim M.
My husband bought this a few weeks ago and I started using it since my usual moisturizer wasn't quite enough for the weather. This is TERRIFIC. Loving it. My skin is so much smoothr and better toned after just a few days of use!
Amina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face cream gives you a nice smooth finish I our face. It's better than most moisturizers out there but it's on the pricer side. It was effective and did the job. However I wouldn't buy it again or wouldn't recommend it.
Cindy H.
I love this product! I use this every night after cleansing my face. It helps reduce fine lines and acne as well.
Nishat A.
I tried using a few face creams but none of them felt right. Until I came across this! It is amazing!
Becky G.
Really nice face cream makes my skin feel really soft definitely worth buying
Andrae F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this like a moisturizing face cream. cleansing face cream or etc
Lili L.
Hilo, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does it react to oily skin ?