BY AQUA FRESH

Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Aqua fresh toothpaste is a staple in our household. My hubby will not even try another kind out if I get a new sample, or a test product of a different kind of toothpaste. He will not switch, he's that devoted to aquafresh. I like it, and typically use it as well, but I will however give other toothpastes a try! I would definitely recommend this toothpaste!
Nadine N.
After trying so many different brands of toothpaste, I've settled on Aquafresh. It creates a thick foam while brushing, and thoroughly cleans your teeth without being gritty or odd in texture. Unlike some other pastes, it also holds up to water; have you ever experienced the 2 second tooth paste? It gets in your mouth and dissolves away suddenly? Not with this paste!
shane c.
This is good stuff. Its very minty. It does its job on removing pesky plaque. Also its not so expensive. Every time I brush my teeth I get a nice burst of mint and my teeth come out sparkling!
Seharay G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3

It's a good option if you find that other brands leave you a strong mint flavor , because it does the job , but in a non-aggressive manner with your mouth.
Stacy S.
2,139 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is my favorite toothpaste ever! It tastes great and leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I've been using it for years and love it!
Keri C.
Vernon, TX
My favorite tooth brush brand is aqua fresh. I gets my teeth clean but is not harsh. Some other brands irritate my mouth.
Christi A.
Northport
My favorite toothpaste out of everything. We continue to come back to buying this one.
Zena S.
Very good toothpaste however sometimes I feel like it is not as effective as it could be. Should be more harsh to get rid of dirt but it did clean my teeth well.