BY AQUA CELL

Shop for Outdoor Recreation at The Home Depot. If you are tired of waterlogged noodles, then Drifters are for you. Have a blast around the pool this summer with versatile drifters. Mega Drifters are made with premium Aqua Cell foam so they will not get waterlogged like noodles. They carry a lifetime buoyancy guarantee. This premium foam will not chip, crack or peel when left out in the sun. Aqua Cell color permeates the foam, so it remains soft and pliable for years. It is also hypoallergenic and it is virtually unaffected by pool chemicals or sunlight. Ride them, relax on them, or stand on them, but you will never sink them. Mega Drifters are 47 in. long x 4-1/2 in. wide. Available in Blue or Lime Green. see more...

Christina E.
The pool noodle itself is wonderful and fun to play with in the pool. The color is great and this product could be used for many different uses. However, I can purchase an equally made noodle for a lot less expensive than this product.
Delilah G.
I bought the blue and green noodle....neither of which can float actual people. They float just fine by themselves, but if you were to wrap it around you (like the lady in the example picture), you would just sink. Those cheap round foam ones work 1K times better. My wife barley weighs 120 and it wouldn't support her.
Luisana H.
Under arms for tummy floaters and chatters. I got the green and am very pleased with the color and its floatability. We used it in the ocean in Florida, too - did a fine job. It's not so long as others, but I consider this a good thing, not a bad. I haven't tried sitting on it or using it under arms on back yet, though, as the photo shows. I'll update if I do!
Kristina S.
FAYETTEVILLE, TN
These things are awesome to have a good time in the pool just floating around. My kids loves to hold onto these things and swim, it actually helped them!
rebecca p.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
THESE ARE SO MUCH FUN TO EITHER FLOAT ON OR JUST PADDLE AROUND THE POOL WITH THATS WHAT MAKES SUMMER SO ENJOYABLE THE POOL AND A NOODLE
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
This would be a great toy to keep in stock for our pool in the backyard. I like to keep a variety of floatie toys for the little ones.
Jessalyn L.
These pool noodle toy in lime is the favorite of the kids i baby'sit. They love this toy and they don't ever go to the pool without it
alondra c.
I love this noodles they are awesome.I bought like 5 when i went for a trip.They were really usefull and.
Kayla M.
South St Paul, MN
Great flotation device! Perfect for sitting in Live the shape. Great upgrade to think about this summer
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
This a a very good flotation device for kids. Still have to keep an eye on them. Very durable material.