BY APT. 9

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Stay on schedule with your daily medication using this Apt. 9 pill box. The faux-leather construction offers a luxe travel look. Product Features Compact design fits easily into luggage or handbag for portability. Product Details 3 1/2H x 2 3/4W x 1 1/4D Zipper closure Interior: 8 individual lift-tab pill compartments & ID window Faux leather Size: One Size. Color: Grey. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Fauxleather/Leather Box/Faux Leather. see more...

Review (1)
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...