BeautyFaceFace MakeupApril Skin
Sun Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ 15g

APRIL SKIN Sun Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ 15g

by April Skin

APRIL SKIN Sun Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ 15g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of APRIL SKIN Sun Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ 15g!
helen M.
T.O.
So this is basically a lotion with sunscreen SPF 50. There is some coverage but at best a medium and any coverage you had is gone within an hour. This makes you extremely pale and is the product I WHITE. Unless you look as pale as a copy sheet of paper I'd be careful with the doses. This is buildable and I'd reccomend wearing this under foundation, but if you're looking to not wear makeup this is nice.
shawn M.
United states of America
Color matching was a little hard but once I did I loved it also loved that it already had sunblock in it ! Didn't get super oily
Eunice R.
Sharjah
I live in a very humid country (UAE) and is specially hot (like literally hot) during winter. All the makeup you wear will going to melt off once you have stayed outside for too long! But this product stayed in place and although there are some creasing and all that, it still looks smooth and not cakey!
AnniešŸ° N.
Vietnam
APRIL SKIN Sun Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ 15g uploaded by AnniešŸ° N.
Packaging design is very cute. The cover is okay. It is more suited to dry skin than other types of skin
Nuraini A.
It is really compact and I really use this up well. It made me apply my sunscreen way quicker and also it seemed more sanitary since I could apply sunscreen using the puff on-the-go. I also love the cute packaging and i will definitely buy again!

Looking for your answer?