BeautySkinApril Skin
Magic Snow Sun Cushion 20 15g

April Skin Magic Snow Sun Cushion 2.0 15g

by April Skin

Magic Snow Sun Cushion 2.0 15g Whitening + Anti Wrinkle Effect + Block UV rays + Makeup Base Natural Skin Tone Up Effect (Film Former Effect) Non Sticky, Small and Portable Effect Recommended 1. Who wants to naturally tone up their skin naturally 2. Who is looking for sun care with refreshing finish 3. Who is looking for portable sun care product 4. Who wants to have non-sticky sun care product 5. Who wants to use sun care cushion without losing makeup HOW TO USE 1. Pat evenly on skin before you go out 2. Please bring the portable sun cushion on your bag. Pat it on your skin time to time (before make up, after makeup or anytime, anywhere)

2017 New Arrival - Magic Snow Sun Cushion 2.0 15g; Whitening + Anti Wrinkle Effect + Block UV rays + Makeup Base; Skin Brighening - Natural Skin Tone Up Effect (Film Former Effect); Non-Sticky, Moisturization + Relaxation; Small, Simple and Poratable

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of April Skin Magic Snow Sun Cushion 2.0 15g!
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
April Skin Magic Snow Sun Cushion 2.0 15g uploaded by Mary F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for APRIL SKIN CARROT BLEMISH CREAM A nice moisturizing facial cream that minimizes blemishes while soothing and nourishing the skin. The ingredients in this cream that stood out to me were Niacinamide, carrot root water, and turmeric root extract. This cream is very interesting and unique. I love the orange color and rich consistency of this cream. It melts into my skin and absorbs fairly quickly. My skin is left feeling soft, smooth, and supple. This carrot cream gives my skin just the right amount of moisture and replenishment ( the perfect balance) you could say. I also really appreciate that this cream comes packaged in a tube. I personally believe it to be more hygienic. I love the vibrant orange color which color coordinates with the rest of the Real Carrot 🥕 line. This is definitely a cream I would recommend if you have blemish prone skin. It will help with blemish control without drying out the skin. Benefits of Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinamide, niacinamide is a water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in your skin to help visibly minimize enlarged pores, tighten lax pores, improve uneven skin tone, soften fine lines and wrinkles, diminish dullness, and strengthen a weakened surface. Benefits of Carrot root water: You can apply carrot pulp directly on your skin to fade blemishes and scars. Their anti-inflammatory properties will also help to revitalise and tone the skin. Carrot extract is a beta carotene which is a precursor to vitamin A. Vitamin A helps increase cell turnover and is generally used in a lot of anti-aging skincare. Carrot extract is also rich in antioxidants which help fend off skin damaging free radicals. Turmeric root extract: Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits, turmeric can work wonders on condition-riddled skin. It can also help reduce redness from blemishes and calm skin conditions like eczema and rosacea. Turmeric is excellent for acne because it is a natural antiseptic and helps to keep bacteria from spreading. My Experience: I’ve been using this cream for about two weeks now and I can honestly say I have noticed a difference in my skin. Using this cream in combination with April’s skin carrot cleanser and serum I have noticed my blemishes diminish and my skin become brighter. I’ve noticed that all the products are similar along the lines of ingredients but work so well together to provide me with bright, even toned, overall clear skin. Which is the skin I strive to have. All the products from the carrot blemish line are fantastic and provide amazing results. Now I’m just waiting for April Skin to come out with a Carrot Mask to overall sum up the entire line. Now that would game changing ☺️❤️😍🤩

Looking for your answer?