APRIL SKIN Magic Snow Cushion Pink #01 Pink uploaded by Samantha I.APRIL SKIN Magic Snow Cushion Pink #01 Pink uploaded by Samantha I.

BY APRIL SKIN

APRIL SKIN Magic Snow Cushion Pink #01 Pink see more...

Virna Allyson B.
Schenectady, New York
I love how this product smells and the packaging is just adorable. It fits my aesthetic sense very well. I love how dewy, healthy, and plump my skin looks whenever I put this on. It is definitely up to the hype people put up to it.
Christina C.
Warren
By far the only B.B. cream I used, and will continue using. It makes my skin look and feel amazing! Stays on all day fairly well, depending on the heat, you may need to reapply a few spots but overall it’s a great product!
Beautiful packaging and it seems to have a great pigment with a very lively color and shining beyond the great mark and thus great quality
Andreina G.
Este iluminador es hermoso, bien pigmentado, yo en lo personal opino que fue fácil de difuminar, amo él empaque es bellisimo!
Bruna T.
Ele é lindo e realmente parece ser muito bom, quero experimentar por que ele é lindo e parecer ser mais lindo ainda na pele
Allana S.
Iluminador maravilhoso! Já tive vários, de várias marcas mas nenhuma me agradava, então encontrei esse produto, ótimo, de boa qualidade!
Adoraria receber outro desses.
Gin B.
This product is my holy grail. So easy to apply and it blends well. Coverage is medium to a full if you want to build the coverage. Dries down to a semi matte coverage. Oil control is really good. After 8 hours, my skin looks glowing but not oily. I super love this. Does not cling on dry patches.

This has SPF 30, so expect a flashback in photos.
Eu gostaria muito de testar este produto deve ser bom e ficar mais bonita com este produto maravilhoso é uma embalagem boa
Ada Leydi P.
A perfect illuminator, an essential piece for your makeup kit, I love it because this makes me look radiant
Rose O.
Buena adherencia, un brillo sutil Rosa veo, especial para eventos sociales muy fácil de utilizar y aplicar
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
É bom? Vale a pena??
heaven l.
Does it have many colors?
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Does this product cause breakouts for those with sensitive skin??
Way can i get this look beautiful
Simona L.
Easton, PA
This looks adorable I need this in my life