April Bath & Shower COLD CREAM, 8 fl oz (237 ml) uploaded by Melissa K.

BY APRIL BATH & SHOWER

Natalie C.
Watertown, MA
They sell the april bath & shower product line at dollar tree and I have to say I'm hooked. Don't let the incredibly inexpensive price fool you, the products, including this Cold Cream, are pretty darn good! No, they aren't high-end, but they don't break you out, they aren't full of chemicals, and they're effective. My personal favorite for this product line is the Darling Heart Pear & Blossom Scented lotion. It smells amazing!
Audrey G.
Bayville, NJ
I love and swear by this. I use this to take off stubborn or waterproof mascara and it works better than any makeup remover out there. It also smells good and leaves your face feeling fresh, soft and moisturized. With the great price of only one dollar, how could u beat this! Definitely a must have in your beauty supplies!
Margaret M.
I use this cold cream daily! It's cheap (I bought it from the dollar store) and it's SO gentle on my skin! It smells like "old people" a bit but that's not a big deal to me when my skin is clear and smooth. Makeup remover wipes give me rashes but I don't break out with this cream at all!
Monica Z.
Albuquerque, NM
It's good for being a one dollar product from dollar tree. It smells decent and doesn't make my skin sticky but it's not like jergens body lotions or something. It definantly has a cheap feel to it as expected.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I use this in the winter when my skin tends to get super dry. it never breaks me out and works amazing at taking my make up off makes my wintery dry skin feel very moisturized after each use I stock up
Brittany C.
It works really well and doesn't make me break out. I did have to latter it on a few time to get rid of my eye make up but it's a great product for a great price.
Alissa G.
Good product. It does the job and makes your skin feel really soft! You can often find this product in dollar stores, dollar tree, etc. Very good value for this product.
Nancy V.
This cream works fine, i prefer makeup remover wipes, but i tried this oit and it work perfectly, leaves my skin smooth and it doesn't give me rashes
where can I find this product, I would like to order a case if I could? The product is really great, better then ponds or any other cold creams.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
This is one of my favorite products to use all time and very easy to use all the time and has a nice scent and I recommend to others..
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I am looking for a cold cream that I can use and which one works best with dry skin?