BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Double your fun with Approved Variety Puzzles Magazine! Enjoy dozens of Penny Press variety puzzles such as Crostics, Frameworks, logic problems, Quotefalls, and Word Seeks, plus themed and variety crosswords. Full size. Four 130-page issues and two jumbo, 178-page issues per year. see more...

• Have you used their website to order puzzle books? What was your e...4 Answers
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This is my favorite puzzle
Book. The variety is always nice. Price is a but doesn't stop me from keeping one or two around the house. My son enjoys them too!
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
I love this variety puzzles book. It has so many different games to play. And the book is small enough to to fit in a bag to go.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
Bookworm Expert
This is a great was to keep your brain exercised !!! I love puzzles and testing my brain !!!!
Malisa P.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Super fun to do while traveling, keep in your purse for doctors appointments, and always a great gift for someone who doesn't own an iPhone
Jess H.
Jess H.
Marcellus, NY
I don't subscribe to this, but enjoy picking one up if I'm going on a trip or just because since i love doing puzzles and challenges and its good have a variety because you never know what I'm going to be in the mood to work on.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Sanford, MI
These puzzle books are very fun and entertaining. My family and I enjoy these "brain exercises", they are not only challenging but they are a great way to pass the time.
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
I only buy this when I have a long flight. I like frame works and sudoku. Its inexpensive and helps keeps your mind occupied.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
Great for being on night shift at work or if your sick in bed and can't do a lot
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this!!!!!! It has so many different and a variety of puzzles as well. Its awesome for my brain to be active.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Overland Park, KS
I never board an airplane without one of my favorite puzzle books. They keep me occupied for hours! I especially love them for travel because I am able to keep entertained and mentally stimulated without worrying about losing battery power.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Have you used their website to order puzzle books? What was your experience?