BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Double your fun with Approved Variety Puzzles Magazine! Enjoy dozens of Penny Press variety puzzles such as Crostics, Frameworks, logic problems, Quotefalls, and Word Seeks, plus themed and variety crosswords. Full size. Four 130-page issues and two jumbo, 178-page issues per year. see more...

• Have you used their website to order puzzle books? What was your...4 Answers
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This is my favorite puzzle
Book. The variety is always nice. Price is a but doesn't stop me from keeping one or two around the house. My son enjoys them too!
Autumn F.
I love this variety puzzles book. It has so many different games to play. And the book is small enough to to fit in a bag to go.
Jess H.
Marcellus, NY
I don't subscribe to this, but enjoy picking one up if I'm going on a trip or just because since i love doing puzzles and challenges and its good have a variety because you never know what I'm going to be in the mood to work on.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
I LOVE puzzle books. However, I get bored rather quickly with single-theme puzzle books (all crosswords or logic problems, for instance). With this magazine, I have something different to work on, every time. This is my go-to bag for my weekend travels, and I had a copy in my hospital bag with each of my children's births!
Jessica W.
I have a whole collection of these. I always use them for road trips and visits to doctors offices. I also pull them out when I'm feeling bored and they never fail to keep entertained. Only problem seems to be that I can't throw them out even when all the puzzles are done because I worked so hard on it, LOL
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
I love these books being that they are jam packed with interesting games and puzzles. It was through these that I became an addict to logic problems. Also wonderful for taking a step out of your brain for a few minutes and being able to think in an abstract mindset.
Leslie A.
Ashville, AL
Penny Press Variety Puzzles = my go to mag for keeping my mind sharp and down time interesting. I love word games but not so much word seeks and plain old crossword puzzles. This mag includes all kinds of word games. I'm usually in heaven when I get a new one!
Angelique A.
Greenwood, IN
These are great! I love working my brain and doing puzzles! There are so many to choose from in one book. I like to take them with me if I know I will Be waiting somewhere like at the doctor or airport. It makes the wait enjoyable!
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
I always take one of these on vacation with me. They are great for long car rides and rainy days. They are very addictive as well so find a quiet place and use a pencil unless you are brave and want to use pen.
Rebekah D.
I love these puzzles. It keeps my brain active and alert, but is also great when I need a distraction. Perfect for traveling, especially long car rides, flights or trips by train.
Wendy H.
Have you used their website to order puzzle books? What was your experience?