HealthWellnessWeight ManagementApplied Nutrition
Maximum Strength Green Tea Triple Fat Burner

Applied Nutrition Maximum Strength Green Tea Triple Fat Burner

by Applied Nutrition

Dietary Supplement Fast-Acting Liquid Softgels White Tea Concentrated Extract Black Tea Concentrated Extract Green Tea Concentrated Extract Losing Weight is Hard... Your Capsules Shouldn t Be. Q: Why are Liquid Soft-Gels better than standard tablets or dry capsules? A: The nutrients are released fast for optimum results. Liquid Soft-Gel Green Tea Triple Fat Burner synergistically delivers a combination of fat burning antioxidants and caffeine that when used with a healthy reduced calorie diet and exercise plan can help: Increase your fat burning ability* Provide energy support* Deliver antioxidant and immune support* Combining Green, White and Black tea provides a blend of key nutritional compounds that support your weight loss efforts.* The combined EGCG content of each tea along with the caffeine is scientifically shown to promote fat oxidation .* Each of the teas

Some one use it ???? I need to know it works for lose weight
Where Can I find it?
Does the product Applied Nutrition Maximum Strength green Tea Triple Fat Burner works good??
Start your review of Applied Nutrition Maximum Strength Green Tea Triple Fat Burner!
Amanda J.
Montgomery, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I statred these 3 weeks ago an so far i have lost 3 inches an 2 dress sizes , my belly is finally tightening up an i have started to feel more energized an i can control my portion size a lot more...i no longer want large meals! I'm loveing these pills!
Trish  A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I used these to get my green tea servings in. They are huge but they are gel caps so they are not that hard to swallow. I took them upon waking and I got violently ill. They are NOT okay to take on an empty stomach. I wouldn't say I have an overly sensitive stomach either. Just take it AFTER a meal and you will be good. I also like that this one has the 3 types of tea, green and black and (I think) white.
Amanda W.
1,089 reviews
I don’t really think this product works. I have tried this Along with so many other things for weight loss and honestly I feel like i gain more weight after using it. I have recently found a Product that is working really well for me so i am going to stick wth that!
Char F.
1,734 reviews
These did nothing but make me feel jittery and give me hot flashes and headaches. I noticed no difference in my appetite or metabolism. Two thumbs down for sure.
Natalia M.
Millington, TN
I like this pills so far Ive use 2 packs of it. I have lost 10 lbs since starting but Ive also been exercising for about 1.5 hrs every day except sundays also been watching what I eat. They do help me to control my hunger since when I don't take them I feel more hungry. Also they give me so much energy. I recommend them.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I bought these at costco last year. i felt like i was on drugs and it truly did not help me lose any weight. i don't recommend it.
Reba B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I did not loose weight while taking these. I am not sure if I felt anymore energy when taking them as I live a very hectic lifestyle. Best case scenario I was able to absorb the extra vitamins and minerals. All in all, I'd rather just drink green tea. Even if that does not help with a metabolism boost, at least I'm drinking more water.
Marcie K.
N Ridgeville, OH
This 1) Made my poop softer, weird, and come more frequently and 2) didn't help me lose any noticeable weight
Luanna  O.
I love this so much! I take it before I go to the gym and I just have do much more energy. I forgot to take it one day before the gym and found myself yawning during my workouts and lazy like my usual self. I lost a healthy amount of weight with the help of these green tea pills. I defiantly recommend them.
Tamaran B.
Starkville , MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love this little power pack i have energy and it natural I'm not scared to take it. I don't recommend taking it at bed time it kept me up. I've lost weight i have energy and its great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...