BY APPLIED NUTRITION #19 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Fast-Acting Liquid Softgels White Tea Concentrated Extract Black Tea Concentrated Extract Green Tea Concentrated Extract Losing Weight is Hard... Your Capsules Shouldn t Be. Q: Why are Liquid Soft-Gels better than standard tablets or dry capsules? A: The nutrients are released fast for optimum results. Liquid Soft-Gel Green Tea Triple Fat Burner synergistically delivers a combination of fat burning antioxidants and caffeine that when used with a healthy reduced calorie diet and exercise plan can help: Increase your fat burning ability* Provide energy support* Deliver antioxidant and immune support* Combining Green, White and Black tea provides a blend of key nutritional compounds that support your weight loss efforts.* The combined EGCG content of each tea along with the caffeine is scientifically shown to promote fat oxidation .* Each of the teas see more...

• Does the product Applied Nutrition Maximum Strength green...1 Answers
  • Where Can I find it?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used other Green Tea capsules and can compare? 1 Answers
Kylee O.
I really like this so far. It's like $6. I'm not sure about the weight loss yet, but the energy side is great. I work two jobs and was about to take a nap in between them instead of working out. I popped two of these, and within 10 min I was doing burpees like a crazy person. Also white tea is THE best tea, so that combined with the other two, diet, and exercise should get you the results you want
Amanda W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I don’t really think this product works. I have tried this Along with so many other things for weight loss and honestly I feel like i gain more weight after using it. I have recently found a Product that is working really well for me so i am going to stick wth that!
Patricia G.
I used these to get my green tea servings in. They are huge but they are gel caps so they are not that hard to swallow. I took them upon waking and I got violently ill. They are NOT okay to take on an empty stomach. I wouldn't say I have an overly sensitive stomach either. Just take it AFTER a meal and you will be good. I also like that this one has the 3 types of tea, green and black and (I think) white.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
It has to be take with food, It cause a little of stomachache, also feel energetic, in general is up to motivation to go to the gym and don’t eat sweets knowing you are spending money on what you put on your belly.
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
I really didn't care for these at all I took them for about two months working out every day and it seemed nothing would bugde Maybe they will work better for you as we all consume, workout and live different lifestyles. They did give me energy but I always seemed to crash with about 6 hours. So you give them a try and come back and review :)
Imani H.
West Pittston, PA
Eh, I was really excited to use this product because it wasn't advertised as something that could potentially be harmful to my body. But after using it, I wasn't really happy with the results. I found that I was jittery and it made me lose my appetite, which wasn't good due to the amount of working out I do a week.
Maybe this product just wasn't a good fit for me, personally.
Amanda J.
Montgomery, TX
I statred these 3 weeks ago an so far i have lost 3 inches an 2 dress sizes , my belly is finally tightening up an i have started to feel more energized an i can control my portion size a lot more...i no longer want large meals! I'm loveing these pills!
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
I love this so much! I take it before I go to the gym and I just have do much more energy. I forgot to take it one day before the gym and found myself yawning during my workouts and lazy like my usual self. I lost a healthy amount of weight with the help of these green tea pills. I defiantly recommend them.
Amber J.
Tucson, AZ
This fat burner actually worked for me, I paired it along with eating okay ( I didn't exactly do a huge diet ) and working out at the gym. I ended up losing about 10 pounds while on this within the first 2 months. It really keeps your appetite down. I would recommend this to anyone.
Natalia M.
Millington, TN
I like this pills so far Ive use 2 packs of it. I have lost 10 lbs since starting but Ive also been exercising for about 1.5 hrs every day except sundays also been watching what I eat. They do help me to control my hunger since when I don't take them I feel more hungry. Also they give me so much energy. I recommend them.
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
Did anyone else feel jittery after taking?
Monica R.
Does this really help with losing weight?
Rachel J.
E Saint Louis, IL
Does this really work? and does it have any weird side effects?
Laleska O.
Sandy Springs, GA
Where Can I find it?
Sarah M.
Fenton, MO
Has anyone used other Green Tea capsules and can compare?