Applied Nutrition Longer Stronger Hair & Nails Dietary Supplement Liquid Soft-Gels - 60 CT

BY APPLIED NUTRITION

Appliednutrition® Longer Stronger Hair & Nails*® Dietary Supplement 60 Liquid
Soft-Gels.
Now with 3x biotin!
Biotin. Silica. Collagen.
Advanced strength & protection*.
Nutrient-rich formula for radiant texture & vibrant shine, plus.
Horsetail*. see more...

STEPHANIE A.
After taking these pills I actaully did feel like my hair was a little healthier than normal.. I usually have dry, frizzy, damaged hair, but i feel like its not as dry and damaged like usual.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've purchased this twice and have noticed my nails being stronger when I take this. I think my hair also grows faster, but that could just be a placebo effect... it's hard to tell how fast your hair is actually growing!