Applied Nutrition Longer Stronger Hair & Nails

by Applied Nutrition

Dietary Supplement. Superior levels of Silica & Biotin Experience the Radiance, Shine & Strength Your Hair & Nails Deserve with our Superior Nutrient-Rich Formula!*. Advanced Strength & Protection with Collagen & Horsetail*. Nutrient-Rich Formula For Radiant Texture & Vibrant Shine Plus Omega-6* Plus Zinc, Vitamin C & Evening Primrose Oil For Healthy Youthful Looking Skin in Fast-Acting Liquid Soft-Gels! Natural Beauty:  More Than Just Skin Deep! Even the finest shampoo and conditioner won t fix hair that s starving fo.

How is this product does it really work ?
How long does it take for my hair to grow if I'm taking these
Does this stuff actually work like it says it does and if so how long till you see progress
Start your review of Applied Nutrition Longer Stronger Hair & Nails!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I never heard of this brand but it was recommended to me by a friend. I take it for my nails and I've noticed a bit of a difference. They are not as brittle, although they still do bend more than they should. I will continue to take these and hope it continues to strengthen my nails.
Elia J.
Applied Nutrition Longer Stronger Hair & Nails uploaded by Elia J.
These work well and work pretty fast, but the pills are HUGE and you have to take 2. Also be sure to take them with food or at the very least a huge glass of water because they will upset your stomach.
Laurie P.
I have not been using this product for very long, but I have hopes that it will help my peeling nails. I also am trying to grow my hair out, so i hope this helps with that. It may be in my head, but I do think that my nails look healthier since using this product.
Mindy C.
Fort Worth, TX
I used to work at a health food store and we had a Nutritionist on staff. Like many things in the supplement world just trying to make money, this is one of them. You have no way to see if this product is actually working for one and if you're a healthy person then you, nor anyone else in our day and age, should have to worry about stronger hair and nails.
Dani R.
Don't waste your money on these hair and nail supplements. Most don't even contain what they claim. Buy prenatal vitamins and you'll get the same results for less. You should speak with your doctor or pharmacist before adding any of these supplements to your routine.
Kat T.
San Antonio, TX
These vitamins are the worst. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt. Tried twice to take them, with & without food. Immediately got violently ill, Pricey & I was very disappointed. Wouldn’t Recommend
Ryley M.
Murphysboro, IL
I LOVE stuff like this! Especially if you want your nails to be stronger and your hair to get longer. It's not a huge difference, but if you continue taking it I'm sure you will see great results
Rebeca T.
Lafayette, CA
I've been using these for 1 month and I didn't see any difference yet, so i will give this only 1 star
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
This is my favorite type of biotin. The pills are fairly large but coated so they are easy to take. Includes additional Zinc & Vitamin C for skin health.
Rebecca G.
Waxhaw, NC
I love these! My hair gets abused all of the time. So I began taking these pills and I have already noticed my hair looks much healtheir. Will continue using.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...