Applied Nutrition Liquid Collagen Skin Revitalization, 20 Count,net wt.100 ML(3.35fl oz) uploaded by TamiDawn B.Applied Nutrition Liquid Collagen Skin Revitalization, 20 Count,net wt.100 ML(3.35fl oz) uploaded by TamiDawn B.

BY APPLIED NUTRITION

Review (1)
TamiDawn B.
Irishtown, NB
I usually use collagen caplets but have heard good things about the liquid version, so when I saw these at Costco I picked them up to try. There are 2 smaller boxes of 10 vials each in the large box. They were very easy to use and mix well with water. I found the taste strong and sweet with the recommended amount of water so I increased it to my liking. I now look forward to this drink as a treat every day! Applied Nutrition Liquid Collagen Skin Revitalization, 20 Count,net wt.100 ML(3.35fl oz)