BY APPLIED NUTRITION #91 in Beauty Supplements

Dietary Supplements Intensive Nourishment For Skin, Hair, &Amp; Nails With: Collagen 4000 Mg Biotin 2000 Mcg Silica 6000 Mcg Vitamin A, C, &Amp; E Delivers 4000 Mg Of Collagen In Every Serving! Superior Skin Revitalization Formula* Collagen - The Secret To Youthful-Looking Skin!* Collagen May Be The Most Important Element Of Human Skin.&Nbsp; This Complex Protein Makes Up Nearly 80% Of Skin And Provides Structure, Elasticity And Protection,&Nbsp; While Helping To Retain Moisture Within The Deep Dermal Layers.* As Aging Occurs, Collagen Naturally Decreases Over Time.&Nbsp; Sooner Or Later, The Reduction Of Collagen Causes Skin To Become Thinner Drier And More Fragile.&Nbsp; Loss Of Collagen Is Believed To Be The Primary Cause Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles That Occur In Naturally-Aged Skin.* Liquid Collagen Skin Revitalization&Trade; This Truly Unique And Innovative Product Is Specially Designed To Fight The Effects Of Aging.*&Nbsp; Simply Mix One Concentrated Liquid-Tube Into 16Oz Of Water Per Day.&Nbsp; Each Great-Tasting Liquid-Tube Delibers Superior Levels Of Collagen, Plus A Broad Spectrum Of Antioxidants And Nutrients Such As Biotin And Silica, To Help Revitalize The Skin From The Inside Out.*&Nbsp; Key Ingredients Include: Hydrolyzed Collagen:&Nbsp; A Full 4000 Mg To Help Replenish The Body's Supply Of Collagen.* Biotin:&Nbsp; The Essential Super Beauty Nutrient.* Vitamins A &Amp; C:&Nbsp; Powerful Antioxidant Compounds To Promote Internal Collagen Production.* Horsetail:&Nbsp; Nutrient-Dense Botanical &Amp; Natrual Source Of Silica Antioxidant Blend:&Nbsp; A Combination Of Super Fruits And Green Tea Extract To Protect The Skin From Damaging Effects Of Free Radicals.* Applied Nutrition&Reg; Is Committed To Developing Science-Based Products That Exceed The Highest Standards For Quality And Purity.&Nbsp; As A Leader In Innovation, We Continuously Strive To Bring Forward New Ideas And Groundbreaking Formulas That Enhance Health And Will-Being. *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

• How long does it take for this product to start showing r...1 Answers
DONNA V.
After struggling with those large, difficult to swallow collagen tablets that recommended 6 tablets per day, I stumbled upon Applied Nutrition's Liquid Collagen. I've been using it for over 4 months with a 3 week lapse in between. First, the taste: The first time, I did not like the artificial sweetener 'after taste' but found the fruity flavor pleasant. After a few days of use, I began to appreciate the taste even more and I no longer noticed any 'after taste.' In fact, when used in refrigerated water, I quite enjoy my little collagen cocktail :). Recognized Benefits: Hair: Before liquid Collagen I was losing A LOT of hair in my brush everyday. My hair was thinning at an alarming speed. I noticed within 2 to 3 weeks of Liquid Collagen use that when I wrapped my hand around my hair (as though to put it in a pony tail) it felt significantly thicker. Over time, the improvement was more and more apparent. I realized that I was no longer experiencing the rapid fall out. Eventually, I did begin to see new growth along my forehead hairline. The hair was very fine at first. Eventually, some of the fine, downey like hair appeared to thicken and blend in with the rest of my hair. My hair looks and feels healtheir now. Joints and Bones: I have spinal stenosis, herniated discs, etc. etc. that cause severe, almost deblitating 'charlie horse' type cramps in my arm. Those cramps stopped completely while I was taking the Collagen. I could only guess that this miracle was the result of the collagen until I ran out and did not take it for 3 weeks. The pain and cramps returned in full force after a few days without my collagen supplement. In addition, my brush started filling with hair again. Lesson learned, I won't be without this supplement again. Nails: My nails do grow faster and they are stronger. Skin: While I have noticed a decrease in itchy winter skin, I honestly haven't noticed much difference in my 'fine lines and wrinkles.' I do believe there are skin benefits, however, they are gradual and hence, subtle. Lips: As one of the dreadful signs of aging, my lips had really thinned out. While I cannot call this product a 'lip plumper,' my lips are defintely more defined and fuller than pre-collagen supplement. Note worthy: I had tried some of the 'super collagens' including one containing hyaluronic acid. None provided the results I've experienced with liquid collagen..
Stephanie C.
Broken Arrow, OK
This was not the best product for me it gave me more acne which I did not need. I did not care for the product and it did not do what it stated it would do.
Francisca M.
Summerville, SC
Don’t let the smell cause you not to use it. Smells terrible but tastes good. I’ll update once I have taken for a while on results. First day taking it.
Shannon Y.
Red Deer, AB
I buy this at Costco - 2 10-serving packages for $21.99. I am half way thru the second package and am addicted! I noticed a difference in my skin’s tightness and glow with one week! I went back to Costco tonight and got another 2-pack and this will be part of my skin routine forever now!

Also! It tastes amazing!!!
stacey g.
Temple, TX
How long does it take for this product to start showing results?

back