Applied Nutrition Green Tea Fat Burner + African Mango

by Applied Nutrition

Dietary Supplement. Green Tea Triple Fat Burner†. Plus african mango extract. To help you maintain a healthy weight*. 900mg EGCG per daily serving †This powerful product helps you maintain your weight with green tea extract.*  Green tea extract has been shown in emerging research to support: Increased metabolism*. Thermogenesis*. Fat oxidation* This is not a weight loss product.  This product is intended to support weight maintenance along with a healthy lifestyle, including a s.

Do these help you lose weight along with working out?
Is this an American company?
Have any body have any problem with this item?
Start your review of Applied Nutrition Green Tea Fat Burner + African Mango!
How would you rate this product?
5 years agoFountain Vly, CA
Really didn't notice much of a difference...after a month of use. Bottle says this must be used in conjunction with diet and exercise. It's supposed to boost your metabolism. Even so, with moderate exercise, I would expect at least a little bit of a dip in weight. However, I do know that there is no healthy "miracle drug". If it works fast, it's not healthy for you. This might need a period of a couple of months to take effect, especially since it's supposed to moderate metabolism- thus the B rating.
6 years agoLondon, KY
I tried these for one month and although I did seem to have an energy boost, I didn't notice much as far as fat burning. I work out on a regular basis and would liked to have seen better results. However, I still recommend them based on the energy boost.....it made it easier to workout after a long day at work.
5 years agoDetroit, MI
For really have results on the Applied Nutrition Green Tea Fat Burner + African Mango you need to make a dietary regimen and do exercise to see results. i like it
4 years agoCentreville, AL
I actually used this product more for the energy boost it gives you,rather than the dieting aspect of it. Really didn't notice any weight loss.
3 years ago
Begin your day with the green tea. Before heading towrds the gym. It really going to help you get through out the rest of your day.
5 years ago
I used this and it didn't do a thing for me, except make me sick to my stomach. It's not a cheap product and I returned it.
2 years ago4261 Wilson Ave
I need to burn fat instantly, volleyball season is coming.... send help instantly. I'm to lazy to work out
5 years agoMadison, WI
I've used this and it didn't really work for me, I guess I would rather buy green tea and dink it.
5 years agoHelotes, TX
Don't look for a quick fix with this... Must do diet and excercise along with the pills....
5 years agoBelle Glade, Fl