Applied Nutrition Green Tea Fat Burner 900mg EGCG

by Applied Nutrition

Dietary Supplement. Green Tea Triple Fat Burner† 3X Tea s. To help you maintain a healthy weight*. Plus white & black tea extracts †This powerful product helps you maintain your weight with green tea extract.*  Green tea extract has been shown in emerging research to support: Increased metabolism*. Thermogenesis*. Fat oxidation* This is not a weight loss product.  This product is intended to support weight maintenance along with a healthy lifestyle, including a sensible diet and exercise program.* *The.

Good product?can you let me know your expirience
Do these contain a lot of caffeine i get sick if i drink caffeine I'm looking for dietary supplements
Start your review of Applied Nutrition Green Tea Fat Burner 900mg EGCG!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
I don't know if the product truly does help with weight loss and hunger management, as I exercise and eat pretty healthily, but it definitely gave me more energy due to the caffeine. I will probably buy again, but I wish it was just a tad cheaper.
4 years agoComer, GA
I think results vary by the individual. Personally, this product worked well for both me and my husband. We did change the way we were eating along with the product. I would recommend the product and would definitely purchase it again.
4 years agoBattle ground , WA
Personally I don't advocate for weightloss products unless they are a natural way , and youd be better off drinking green tea than this. I did try the product however didn't feel differently or notice any extra weightloss
6 years agoClinton, IN
I tried this product on three separate occasions and all three times it induced a panic attack, I would not use this product ever again.
5 years agoBrookdale , NS
This product is a waste of money i think that the best way to lose weight is diet and exercise.