Applied Nutrition Green Tea Fat Burner 300mg EGCG

by Applied Nutrition

Dietary Supplement. Fat Metabolizer to Help You Maintain a Healthy Weight* Liquid Soft-Gels This powerful product helps you maintain your weight with green tea extract.*  Green tea extract has been shown in emerging research to support: Increased metabolism*. Thermogenesis*. Fat oxidation* This is not a weight loss product.  This product is intended to support weight maintenance along with a healthy lifestyle, including a sensible diet and exercise program.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Do these really work, i see good things and bad things on these types of products?
Is this product safe to take if you drink soda regularly? I'm a bit of an addict, and I'm not sure I could give it up while I try these pills.
Ive been wanting to try some sort of green tea for weight management..is this good or have you had something else work better and or cost.
Start your review of Applied Nutrition Green Tea Fat Burner 300mg EGCG!
5 years agoEmerson, GA
I've used these off and on for years and I love them. I have minor hypothyroid issues that medication doesn't help, and these keep me energized even on long, busy days. I usually only take one in the morning with breakfast because too much caffeine gives me a headache. Otherwise, I've had zero side effects, and the ingredients are natural and pronounceable.
4 years agoColumbus, OH
I love and trust this product. I feel safe to take them since they are green tea based, which is already naturally healthy. I personally haven't found that they suppress my appetite, but they do seem to keep my weight regular and I have no issues with shakes or heart palpitations from caffeine like other diet pills. No side effects and safe ingredients makes these a win for me and anyone who wants to try them out for themselves. There's nothing to lose in my opinion.
3 years agoLake Stevens, WA
I really enjoyed these pills! They helped me lose fat and didn't have any bad effects on me. They're great for losing the extra fat while your working out and getting to a healthy body weight and fitness level. Would recommend!
4 years agoChalfont, PA
I know how good green tea is for your body but I am not a big fan of tea so this product was the best thing I've found lately to help me to burn fat while working out. I'm so happy I found this option and now I can consume green tea daily. I totally recommend it!
4 years agoNew London, OH
I love anything green tea so trying this product excited me! Sometime´s when I am on the go I do not have time to drink a cup of green tea so I just take one of these and it gives me the energy and metabolism boost I need!
4 years agoLavon, TX
I use this product off and on and it really does work. after the second day I can really tell that my metabolism has been kicked into high gear as it seems I was always hungry! lol
4 years agoHenry, TN
Green tea is one of the best things that you can take to help you lose weight. If you can not stand the taste of green tea, try these pills, they work the same just without having to drink green tea.
4 years agoBrunswick, GA
I have tried this product and saw no results. It made me a little jittery and that was about it. I was even working out with the product and it didn't do anything for me.
4 years agoMiami, FL
Used it for 30 days if you do not use it the right way but did not see a result and was on a diet, I prefer normal greentea , I really did not buy again I see it as spending money.
4 years agoLawndale, CA
Perfect for weight loss! Follow a healthy diet and you will notice a difference! Green tea also enhances your energy level! perfect before the gym session!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...