BY APPLIED NUTRITION

Dietary Supplement Highly Concentrated EGCG Clinically Researched to Help Burn Calories Concentrated Extract Maximum Strength 400mg EGCG Green Tea Fat Burner ® maximizes powerful thermogenic action in fast-release Liquid Soft Gels.* This product has been formulated to provide a highly concentrated form of Green Tea Extract combined with caffeine that, while not literally "melting" fat of the body, is shown to: Increase calorie burning * Kick-start your fat burning ability* Provide powerful antioxidant protection* Green Tea Extract -EGCG and Caffeine, the clinically studied ingredients in Green Tea Fat Burner have thermogenic properties that enhance your metabolism.* This thermogenic mechanism in Green Tea Extract oxidizes fat and increases energy expenditure.* When used in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet and exercise this product can see more...

Applied Nutrition Green Tea Fat Burner
  • "You typically have to work out more than normal and exercise to see any difference. " in 1 review
Jesse G.
Dyer
Review for: Soft-Gels more...
These worked for me only about 15 pounds total of weight loss they don’t taste bad. And they are easy to swallow. The more you exercise the more fat you burn but it works slowly. You also have to watch every thang you eat.
Marissa M.
Review for: Soft-Gels more...
So I started taking these green tea fat burner pills at the beginning of the year they work awesome within 3 weeks I have lost 15 lb taking these and also dieting
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Review for: Soft-Gels more...
Need a pick me up a la natural? Here you go! Feeling sluggish need a boost but don't have time for tea then these are for you. I take one in the morning and get a turbo boost!
Amanda W.
Piketon, Oh
This product was good for an energy boost for me but that's about it. It also made it hard for me to go to sleep at night and made me pee a lot. Didn't see weight loss with just taking this product but is great to include with diet and regular workouts.
Jelly Q.
I bought it thinking that this will help me out during my workouts. I had taken a few pills from my friends who recommended it to me however a good inspection on the label because I read everything that's in the label it had to return it. In the label towards the bottom in small letter it reads product not sold in California due to some ingredient that was found harmed the health care in the women. So if they is harmful in California what makes it ok here in Illinois! Common sense people.
Ryan M.
Not only did I not lose any weight with this product but it caused me to stink. I took it as described and a few days later my sweat would smell of this horrible odor that it didn't have before. It wasn't exactly a chemical smell but more like rancid tea. I would not recommend anyone take this product.
Erika M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
A friend gave me what was left her bottle. She didn't seem to like it, so I gave it a whirl. I felt minimally different but I feel like the exercise had more of a factor. Would recommend it if someone needs a small boost or more of a placebo effect.
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles , Ca
I've been taking these for the 2nd time already. I took them before after I had my daughter and I can honestly say they worked. Now I'm back at it again and eating right also exercising a little bit. I've lost weight already and don't feel so heavy anymore.
Stephanie S.
I used this project during a summer detox when I was trying to lose weight. I worked out 5x a week and kept to a strict calorie diet. I lost 15 lbs in 2 months, but wouldn't solely credit this pill. It was a great assistance!
melissa c.
Yes you will lose weight with this if you work out but for me it wasn't good. I got the side effects really bad. It depends on the person who takes it. I would rather exercise and eat healthy...
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Do these pills give you the gitters?
Yanira I.
Guayanilla Puerto Rico
I saw this productos at a pharmacy I would like to know if someone has tried to?

back