BY APPLIED NUTRITION

Dietary Supplement. The Smart Way to Diet!* Full Diet™ is a multi-benefit product that can easily be incorporated into your daily diet.*  It not only helps to curb your appetite,* but also supports numerous factors that are important to overall health.  It can help you: Eat smaller meals, while feeling satisfied*. Maintain healthy blood sugar levels already within a normal range*. Reduce the absorption of high-calorie dietary fats*. Maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range*. Meet your daily requirement for fiber*. see more...

JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
Applied Nutrition Full Diet maybe a good site to buy stuffs. I do not have much time in shopping so I like this time. It give me a few minutes for me to search for my goods.
Berta  M.
Louisville, KY
I recommend this product because it works great! you actually feel full so you don't eat as much! i will definitely be repurchasing this product in the future!!
Tracy B.
I recommend this supplement because I have tried it myself and it is product brand is also well known.
Liv N.
Just like with all the other popular weight loss "miracles" this doesn't work.
Tracy B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
What exactly is hoodia?
Michelle C.
Inverness, FL
Did this work for any one?