BY APPLIED NUTRITION

Dietary Supplements Trending In The News&Trade;*^ The Hottest Ingredient In The News &Amp; Featured On Popular Talk Shows! In The News Now Experience The Power Of Garcinia Cambogia &Amp; Green Tea Have You Heard The Buzz About Garcinia Cambogia?&Nbsp; This Ingredient Has Become One Of The Hottest Health Topics In The News &Amp; Is Being Called The Latest &Amp; Greatest &Quot;Miracle&Quot; In The Supplement World. Try The Hottest New Ingredient That Is Being Talked About On Popular Talk Shows! Garcinia Is A Small Pumpkin-Shaped Fruit Native To Indonesia.&Nbsp; It Supplies A Unique Compound Called Hydroxycitric Acid (Hca) That Targets Fat Production In The Body.*&Nbsp; Several Small Animal Studies Have Suggested That Hca May Inhibit A Portion Of The Body's Citrate Lyase (An Enzyme Responsible For Converting Carbohydrates Into Fat).* Applied Nutrition&Reg; Is Committed To Developing Science-Based Products That Exceed The Highest Standards For Quality &Amp; Purity.&Nbsp; As A Leader In Innovation, We Continuously Strive To Bring Forward New Ideas &Amp; Groundbreaking Formulas That Enhance Health &Amp; Well-Being. ^Trending In The News Combines Garcinia Cambogia With A Powerful Green Tea Extract*.&Nbsp; While Not Literally &Quot;Melting&Quot; Fat Off The Body, The Green Tea Extract In Fat Burn Diet&Trade; Can Help Increase Metabolism &Amp; Promote Fat Oxidation (Fat Burning).*&Nbsp; When Used In Conjunction With A Sensible Diet &Amp; Exercise, This Product Can Help You Achieve Your Weight Loss Goals.* *These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food &Amp; Drug Administration.&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

• Has anyone actually used this product? I have heard a lot about i...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any legitimate experience with this product? Doe...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jeanette  W.
Not impressed at all. Did make me jittery at first but after taking it for a while it didn't do anything for me, you read all these amazing articles and don't experience anything they did it really makes you wonder! Not worth it!
Sandra R.
Mcallen, TX
I've tried Garcinia cambogia but did not have the best results or should I say I didn't have the results it promised. It didn't curve my appetite nor did I lose any weight.
esmeralda l.
Has anyone actually used this product? I have heard a lot about it and am very skeptical because no one I know of has ever actually used it!
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I bought Garcinia Cambogia after learning that Kim K. used it to lose weight. I bought mine off of Amazon (packaging looks different) and attempted to take it. I had trouble taking it consistently because I could never remember but what I did take... I didn't see any results. I'm considering trying it again and trying to keep up with it this time!
Claire B.
This does not work! Please be aware that brands are trying to make money off customers believing there is a 'simple fix' to their weight management problems.
Tammie J.
I am very skeptical about this so called fast fat burning diet cure.. Facts are that poor choices of food is how we gain weight so the healthy approach is always eating less carbs, less trans fat, etc..
Katelyn B.
Scranton, PA
Katie R.
Does anyone have any legitimate experience with this product? Does it work? Help me understand what the hype is.