BY APPLIED NUTRITION

Dietary Supplement Are you getting the recommended 5 to 9 servings of Daily Fruits & Daily Greens? Highly Concentrated Whole-Food Nutrition! Give your body the important nutrients it needs to help counter the effects of a hectic lifestyle & poor eating habits* Bottle 1: Super-Fruit Antioxidants Super Fruit Antioxidants combines nine exotic fruits to deliver a wide range of vital nutrients and cell-protecting antioxidants. This unique "super fruit" formula includes a powerful cranberry extract that has been clinically studied to promote optimal bladder and urinary tract health to help you feel your best. Bottle 2: Green-Energy Super Foods Green-Energy Super Foods supplies an energizing nutritional boost from Spirulina, Chlorella, Wheat Grass and other Chlorophyll-containing plants from the land and the sea. These green "super foods" are powerhouses of see more...

Marissa R.
Marissa R.
These are nice for people who absolutely need the help to get daily amounts of fruits and greens but for people just trying to lose weight I wouldn't count on them.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Great product idea, but the taste is hard to stomach. I personally would rather juice my own fruits and veggies (a lot more effort, I know) but worth it in the long run.
mia s.
mia s.
This product wasn't bad it gave me some energy and tasted ok but i would rather eat fruits and vegetables .
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
I love these. I am on the go so much that i do not get to eat like i should. I at least know that i am getting my fruits and veggies from these.
Tara A.
Tara A.
Magnolia, TX
My husband takes these. Hes not a fruit and veg lover. He says they don't really make him feel any different. His bowels havnt improved either. I think we should just stick to eating the real stuff.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Great supplement for your daily intake of greens and fruit! It doesn't taste bad either! Its perfect for those picky eaters!
Selina L.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Great supplement to make sure I get all of my fruits and vegies. I work 60+ hours so this is a must have!
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Fort Benning, GA
I think it's odd to get your fruit and veggies in pill form. I would much rather have the real thing or use a veggie powder in smoothies.
Michala F.
Michala F.
My mom used this for awhile and it kinda worked but not really. She got weird side effects from it for some reason.
Ally M.
Ally M.
Woodland, CA
This products gives you the amount of vegetables and fruits you need a day. It's great for those who don't eat the servings required.
Kaitiye B.
Kaitiye B.
Has anyone had any luck wit these?