Applied Nutrition Collagen Gummies-40 Piece Gummies uploaded by Anh D.Applied Nutrition Collagen Gummies-40 Piece Gummies uploaded by Jessica C.

BY UNKNOWN

From the Manufacturer: and, Collagen Gummies are a convenient and easy way to supplement collagen into your everyday life. and, Each delicious citrus flavor gummy delivers a full 500 mg of hydrolyzed collagen. and, Collagen makes up nearly 80% of skin and supplies structure, elasticity and retention of moisture within the skin. see more...

• My cousin have me this since she doesn't like gummies. I ...1 Answers
Anh D.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a long term product so don't expect to get instant results. Good stuff is always long term anyway lol I'd suggest you eat 1 gummy per day and see that your body thanks you as you age. Not super great taste but hey if you have to eat just collagen it's gross haha. The gummy is big and fuzzy feel I'm guessing it's the sugar. Remember to only take 1 per day and chew it thoroughly!
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These gummies are an easy way to replace the collagen that our bodies loose on a daily basis. They have a slightly sour citrus flavor but they are good. It's simple you eat one gummy daily and you get 500mg of this collagen supliment. So if you're looking to maintain the youthful elasticity of your skin is recommend trying these out.
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Taste is very good, no bad after taste and I like the limited intgredients. I like that it's hydrolyzed collagen since that's what your body can absorb best.
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
I love these gummies great flavor and my skin has cleared up and feeling plump and super soft. The taste is great!
Norah E.
Doral, FL
My cousin have me this since she doesn't like gummies. I was wondering if any of you have try them before? Are the a good source if collagen as stated on the label? After start taking them, did you notice an improvement on your skin? Thanks in advance!