BY APPLIED NUTRITION

Dietary Supplement The Fast Effective Way to Lose Excess Water Weight & Feel Less Bloated!* Fast Effective Gentle Enhanced with Electrolyte & Antioxidant Support* Healthy Bladder & Urinary Tract with*: Cranberry, Juniper, Dandelion, Grape Seed Extract You no longer have to suffer the miserable bloating and puffiness caused by temporary water-weight gain! This exclusive herbal formula provides gentle support to help you reduce excess water-retention and ease discomfort, so you look slimmer and feel better...fast.* Contains dandelion for superior diuretic action and cranberry concentrate to support a healthy bladder and urinary tract. A puffy face, a bloated belly and a snug waistband are a few signs of temporary water-weight gain caused by excessive fluid retention. Fortunately, there s a fast and gentle solution.* The all-natural herbal blend found in Bloat-L see more...

• "It works pretty good." in 2 reviews
  • "I tend to hold lots of water weight and i get bloated for anything these pills really help and i feel lighter!" in 2 reviews
John F.
Canton, GA
While I'm sure this product does what it's suppose to do, there's a simple way to stop bloating. Drink plenty of water! I drink at least a gallon a day. Sure you'll be peeing like a race horse but it's a great way to stop bloating and clean out your system
Jeneia P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oh my gosh have you every had those days where you feel like I'm so freaking bloated well I have and these pills come in handy and help that go away so ur no longer feeling fat and can't button up ur jeans
sandie m.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a very good product I do not regret trying it helped me very much. I told my friend about it since she was complaining about having water wieght and she loved it after she tried it.
Mary L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work very well. You just have to be sure you are always near a restroom when you use them. I have used them a few times when needed and I have zero complaints about their effectiveness.
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
This Product is very effective, Every women needs this!! Highly recommend this.This is great cause it makes me feel so much more comfortable with in a half hr..
Justice E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I get so bloated all of the time. These are definitely a life saver! They make me feel so much more comfortable with myself instead of feeling so bloated.
April S.
Greenville, MI
Great for your wedding day when you know you are close on whether you will look perfect in your dress. Makes you lee a lot tho so plan ahead.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
I have some problems with my digestive system that cause bloating. These tablets help ease the bloat and make me more comfortable.
Jess  C.
My fiancée uses this and sometimes we take it with us when we go out to eat. For him it works instantly. Thank goodness for me lol
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product truly helps bloating. As a woman, I've always dealt with bloating in my stomach and this product helps with that!
Michelle M.
Are these pills actually effective? I'm looking to flaten out my stomach area
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
How long does the product work for? Is it a daily pill.?
Emily F.
Philadelphia , PA
Will this flatten my stomach out? And how quick does it work?
Marsha B.
Anyone with ibs find this helps?
Dylan B.
Hoquiam, WA
Will this make my tummy look less bloated?