BY APPLIED NUTRITION

Dietary Supplement The Fast Effective Way to Lose Excess Water Weight & Feel Less Bloated!* Fast Effective Gentle Enhanced with Electrolyte & Antioxidant Support* Healthy Bladder & Urinary Tract with*: Cranberry, Juniper, Dandelion, Grape Seed Extract You no longer have to suffer the miserable bloating and puffiness caused by temporary water-weight gain! This exclusive herbal formula provides gentle support to help you reduce excess water-retention and ease discomfort, so you look slimmer and feel better...fast.* Contains dandelion for superior diuretic action and cranberry concentrate to support a healthy bladder and urinary tract. A puffy face, a bloated belly and a snug waistband are a few signs of temporary water-weight gain caused by excessive fluid retention. Fortunately, there s a fast and gentle solution.* The all-natural herbal blend found in Bloat-L see more...

• "It works pretty good." in 2 reviews
  • "I tend to hold lots of water weight and i get bloated for anything these pills really help and i feel lighter!" in 2 reviews
John F.
Canton, GA
While I'm sure this product does what it's suppose to do, there's a simple way to stop bloating. Drink plenty of water! I drink at least a gallon a day. Sure you'll be peeing like a race horse but it's a great way to stop bloating and clean out your system
Jeneia P.
Oh my gosh have you every had those days where you feel like I'm so freaking bloated well I have and these pills come in handy and help that go away so ur no longer feeling fat and can't button up ur jeans
Amber Y.
I'd like to try this. I get very bloated at times and very uncomfortable. I'd like to see how these would help.
Carmen F.
springfield oregon
I feel like I'm always bloated and this helps relieve that feeling. It works like a charm.
Tori T.
This product is like a diuretic and will help you lose that extra water weight and bloat
sandie m.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a very good product I do not regret trying it helped me very much. I told my friend about it since she was complaining about having water wieght and she loved it after she tried it.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
I use water pills if I know I ate something high in sodium. I try not to but once in a while I use these
Justice E.
I get so bloated all of the time. These are definitely a life saver! They make me feel so much more comfortable with myself instead of feeling so bloated.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
This is a great product. i use it when it is my time of the month and it helps immensely with feeling less bloated and fat
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
This product wishes wonders. It's great for those who have big appetites and but don't like to show afterwords!
Michelle M.
Are these pills actually effective? I'm looking to flaten out my stomach area
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
How long does the product work for? Is it a daily pill.?
Emily F.
philadelphia, PA
Will this flatten my stomach out? And how quick does it work?
Marsha B.
Anyone with ibs find this helps?
Dylan B.
Hoquiam, WA
Will this make my tummy look less bloated?