APPLIED NUTRITION 5 Day Acai Berry Cleanse Dietary Supplement - 20 tablets uploaded by keren a.

BY APPLIED NUTRITION #21 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Take care of your digestive health with this 5-day acai berry cleanse by Applied Nutrition. It can help reduce bloating and bulging by flushing out backed-up matter that clogs your digestive system.* Directions: (adult) take two (2) tablets in the morning prior to breakfast and two (2) tablets in the evening, prior to bedtime. Drink at least 8 oz (a full glass) of water with each two tablets. Do not exceed four (4) tablets per day. If stools are loose, reduce tablet intake from four (4) to three (3) per day. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Does this product really work? I am tempted to try it; ho...2 Answers
  • Ive been taking Prilosec for a little over 2 months, and ...2 Answers
  • I just bough the 5-day cleanse. I was wanting to know som...2 Answers
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Let me start out by saying - if you have a sensitive stomach, this is not the cleanse for you. This cleanse, like most, will make you go to the bathroom multiple times per day and it will definitely clean you out. I use this when I am feeling extra bloated or when I am wanting to kick start a new diet and start out strong. With this cleanse, you must drink a LOT of water to keep from being dehydrated during it. I usually eat with this cleanse as well, but I am careful on what I eat and I don’t over indulge. It works very well if you do it right and remember to drink a lot of water. I love this cleanse and it definitely helps relieve bloating and constipation that you might come across. I would highly recommend.
Heather G.
Murray
I've been on the 14 day trial for 5 days and already feel so much better and have lost 4lbs. I've seen reviews where people have lost a lot and I've seen reviews on people who only cleaned their system out. I think it all depends on your body, so everyone will be different.
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I lost 3 pounds in 3 weeks which isn't a good thing. I hate to say this but it also gave my stomach a horrible time for almost a week straight. I tend to eat very healthy and this did absolutely nothing but make me sick
Beverly H.
I did this as I was constipated all the time no matter what I did. I am 47 and dieting exercising living healthy work full time. But I wasn't loosing the weight I should be and I was tired all the time. I did the 5 day acai pill cleanse and it was amazing I got rid of waste felt energetic and started loosing weight. I am gonna do the cleanse once a month and take the vitamins now.
Only drawback was a little cramping but I was very backed up so understandable. This is an amazing product.
keren a.
crowley la
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Let first off saying this detox really does work. It taste very horrible but I can honestly say it does get the job done. It removed all bloating and constipation I had. I was able to use the rest room very comfortable everyday I used it. My bloating went down tremendously and my body feel way more comfortable now.
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I did notice with this that it helped clean me out but I did not pair it with anything like they suggest, colon cleanse. They taste of these pills is awful. Not bad though for the price.
Esmeralda M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is wonderful. This pills help me a lot. I usually use it monthly and it help me lose weight. All the wastes out. Following all the steps you can get the best results. I recommended to my friends and it also works very good for them.
Lexi W.
Tempe, AZ
This cleanse is awesome. I lost 3 pounds in a week. Half because of the cleanse and half because I ate a lot less because I didn't wanna sit on the toilet and poop my brains out. Overall very effective but I haven't found the right time to finish the rest of the bottle. It's best to have a clear schedule.
Tamaran B.
marion, AL
I tried this product and it did everything it was supposed to. I lost 2 pounds of waste and water weight. it didn't hurt my stomach I had extra energy and i bought it at GNC its natural and i have no complaints
Shelby W.
LOVE this supplement! Detoxes your system and gets rid of all that extra water weight you've been carrying around. Reduces bloating tremendously and leaves you feeling healthy! Love, love, love!
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
How well does this work ? How often is it taken ? And does it cause upset stomachs ?
I just bough the 5-day cleanse. I was wanting to know some things before I started. How often is a bathroom needed? Is it gentle or painful/explosive?
alyssa b.
Ive been taking Prilosec for a little over 2 months, and i am finding that its bloating me and making me gain weight. I am miserable So, I just now went to a local dollar general and purchased this 5-day cleanse. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? If it is effective, i am going to get the 14 day cleanse
Alison C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Does this product really work? I am tempted to try it; however, am hesitant.
Olivia H.
Pittsburgh
Can I chew these tablets!?