APPLIED NUTRITION 5 Day Acai Berry Cleanse Dietary Supplement - 20 tablets uploaded by keren a.

BY APPLIED NUTRITION #12 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Take care of your digestive health with this 5-day acai berry cleanse by Applied Nutrition. It can help reduce bloating and bulging by flushing out backed-up matter that clogs your digestive system.* Directions: (adult) take two (2) tablets in the morning prior to breakfast and two (2) tablets in the evening, prior to bedtime. Drink at least 8 oz (a full glass) of water with each two tablets. Do not exceed four (4) tablets per day. If stools are loose, reduce tablet intake from four (4) to three (3) per day. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Does this product really work? I am tempted to try it; however, a...2 Answers
  • Ive been taking Prilosec for a little over 2 months, and i am fin...2 Answers
  • How well does this work ? How often is it taken ? And does it cau...1 Answers
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
North Salt Lake, UT
This is a great cleanse that really feels like it flushes out the toxins and gives you a fresh start! It's a cheap, easy way to re-boot if you haven't been feeding your body the best things!
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Elk Grove, CA
I tried this product after a vacation where I had a lot of rich foods, I was very happy that I felt my bloating went away and I felt clean and energized. I definitely recommend it.
Cheri G.
Cheri G.
London, OH
This gave me a terrible stomach ache so I had to discontinue it. It didn't taste tolerable to me either. Sorry, would not buy again. I've tried others without these side effects.
Kassandra J.
Kassandra J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Works like it said it would I felt a lot better when taking them only thing I didn't like was the taste of the pills them selfs but I definitely buying this product again!
Christine B.
Christine B.
Glendale, AZ
TIRED THESE OUT A FRESH YEARS AGO THEY REALLY DO HELP CLEAN OUT YOUR SYSTEM . ITS NOT PAINFUL OR MESSY. I WAS THINKING ABOUT BUY THEY AGAIN FOR A DETOX
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Minneapolis, MN
This actually helped really well to flush my system. Did I lose weight? Only a pound, but I still felt fantastic after all was done with.
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
Fitspiration Expert
I loved these helped drop a few water weight pounds. I felt it did help me fflush out toxins
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Cedarville, OH
Not worth your money. This product did absolutely nothing in regards to weight loss.
Beth G.
Beth G.
West Islip, NY
Save your money. Not worth it. Didn't give me extra energy or deliver in any way.
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Tempe, AZ
This cleanse is awesome. I lost 3 pounds in a week. Half because of the cleanse and half because I ate a lot less because I didn't wanna sit on the toilet and poop my brains out. Overall very effective but I haven't found the right time to finish the rest of the bottle. It's best to have a clear schedule.
Alison C.
Alison C.
Fitspiration Expert
Does this product really work? I am tempted to try it; however, am hesitant.
alyssa b.
alyssa b.
Ive been taking Prilosec for a little over 2 months, and i am finding that its bloating me and making me gain weight. I am miserable So, I just now went to a local dollar general and purchased this 5-day cleanse. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? If it is effective, i am going to get the 14 day cleanse
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
How well does this work ? How often is it taken ? And does it cause upset stomachs ?
Does this particular cleanse reduce creatin levels in urine?
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
Looking to purchase. Are there any downsides to this product?