HealthWellnessCleanses & DetoxesApplied Nutrition
5 Day Acai Berry Cleanse Dietary Supplement - 20 tablets

APPLIED NUTRITION 5 Day Acai Berry Cleanse Dietary Supplement - 20 tablets

Take care of your digestive health with this 5-day acai berry cleanse by Applied Nutrition. It can help reduce bloating and bulging by flushing out backed-up matter that clogs your digestive system.* Directions: (adult) take two (2) tablets in the morning prior to breakfast and two (2) tablets in the evening, prior to bedtime. Drink at least 8 oz (a full glass) of water with each two tablets. Do not exceed four (4) tablets per day. If stools are loose, reduce tablet intake from four (4) to three (3) per day. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

I have never done a cleanse before, and I’m not really sure how it works. After I finish this bottle, is there a certain amount of time that I am supposed to wait before buying another bottle?
Does it clean ur Kinney
I just bough the 5-day cleanse. I was wanting to know some things before I started. How often is a bathroom needed? Is it gentle or painful/explosive?
Start your review of APPLIED NUTRITION 5 Day Acai Berry Cleanse Dietary Supplement - 20 tablets!
How would you rate this product?
‎Jen ‎.
E Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
APPLIED NUTRITION 5 Day Acai Berry Cleanse Dietary Supplement - 20 tablets uploaded by ‎Jen ‎.
OK I figured I'd wait till I was close to the end I am now four days in and I didn't notice anything on the first two days but the third day I noticed my stomach was making a lot of noise and thought it must be doing something . 4th day got a little bit of the runs so your aware ( don't have big plans when doing this ) I did notice my bloat went down a little bit nothing big the pills are horse pills so I soak them in hot water in a little container for an hour or two and they just break up so they're easier just to take I would suggest this if someone's needing something quick fast just feel a little relief
april N.
Stacy, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Let me start out by saying - if you have a sensitive stomach, this is not the cleanse for you. This cleanse, like most, will make you go to the bathroom multiple times per day and it will definitely clean you out. I use this when I am feeling extra bloated or when I am wanting to kick start a new diet and start out strong. With this cleanse, you must drink a LOT of water to keep from being dehydrated during it. I usually eat with this cleanse as well, but I am careful on what I eat and I don’t over indulge. It works very well if you do it right and remember to drink a lot of water. I love this cleanse and it definitely helps relieve bloating and constipation that you might come across. I would highly recommend.
Heather G.
Murray
I've been on the 14 day trial for 5 days and already feel so much better and have lost 4lbs. I've seen reviews where people have lost a lot and I've seen reviews on people who only cleaned their system out. I think it all depends on your body, so everyone will be different.
Beverly H.
I did this as I was constipated all the time no matter what I did. I am 47 and dieting exercising living healthy work full time. But I wasn't loosing the weight I should be and I was tired all the time. I did the 5 day acai pill cleanse and it was amazing I got rid of waste felt energetic and started loosing weight. I am gonna do the cleanse once a month and take the vitamins now.
Only drawback was a little cramping but I was very backed up so understandable. This is an amazing product.
Kassandra J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Works like it said it would I felt a lot better when taking them only thing I didn't like was the taste of the pills them selfs but I definitely buying this product again!
keren A.
Crowley, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,490 reviews
APPLIED NUTRITION 5 Day Acai Berry Cleanse Dietary Supplement - 20 tablets uploaded by keren A.
Let first off saying this detox really does work. It taste very horrible but I can honestly say it does get the job done. It removed all bloating and constipation I had. I was able to use the rest room very comfortable everyday I used it. My bloating went down tremendously and my body feel way more comfortable now.
Shelby W.
LOVE this supplement! Detoxes your system and gets rid of all that extra water weight you've been carrying around. Reduces bloating tremendously and leaves you feeling healthy! Love, love, love!
Lexi W.
Tempe, AZ
This cleanse is awesome. I lost 3 pounds in a week. Half because of the cleanse and half because I ate a lot less because I didn't wanna sit on the toilet and poop my brains out. Overall very effective but I haven't found the right time to finish the rest of the bottle. It's best to have a clear schedule.
Christine B.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
TIRED THESE OUT A FRESH YEARS AGO THEY REALLY DO HELP CLEAN OUT YOUR SYSTEM . ITS NOT PAINFUL OR MESSY. I WAS THINKING ABOUT BUY THEY AGAIN FOR A DETOX
dawn L.
Jacksonville, FL
I wonder how this does to your system because I want to start working out and i need something that helps let me know
Ask a question to the Influenster community...