APPLIED NUTRITION 5 Day Acai Berry Cleanse Dietary Supplement - 20 tablets uploaded by keren a.

BY APPLIED NUTRITION #12 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Take care of your digestive health with this 5-day acai berry cleanse by Applied Nutrition. It can help reduce bloating and bulging by flushing out backed-up matter that clogs your digestive system.* Directions: (adult) take two (2) tablets in the morning prior to breakfast and two (2) tablets in the evening, prior to bedtime. Drink at least 8 oz (a full glass) of water with each two tablets. Do not exceed four (4) tablets per day. If stools are loose, reduce tablet intake from four (4) to three (3) per day. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Does this product really work? I am tempted to try it; however, a...2 Answers
  • Ive been taking Prilosec for a little over 2 months, and i am fin...2 Answers
  • How well does this work ? How often is it taken ? And does it cau...1 Answers
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I lost 3 pounds in 3 weeks which isn't a good thing. I hate to say this but it also gave my stomach a horrible time for almost a week straight. I tend to eat very healthy and this did absolutely nothing but make me sick
Beverly H.
I did this as I was constipated all the time no matter what I did. I am 47 and dieting exercising living healthy work full time. But I wasn't loosing the weight I should be and I was tired all the time. I did the 5 day acai pill cleanse and it was amazing I got rid of waste felt energetic and started loosing weight. I am gonna do the cleanse once a month and take the vitamins now.
Only drawback was a little cramping but I was very backed up so understandable. This is an amazing product.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Let first off saying this detox really does work. It taste very horrible but I can honestly say it does get the job done. It removed all bloating and constipation I had. I was able to use the rest room very comfortable everyday I used it. My bloating went down tremendously and my body feel way more comfortable now.
Lexi W.
Tempe, AZ
This cleanse is awesome. I lost 3 pounds in a week. Half because of the cleanse and half because I ate a lot less because I didn't wanna sit on the toilet and poop my brains out. Overall very effective but I haven't found the right time to finish the rest of the bottle. It's best to have a clear schedule.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I found this at target and decided to try it before starting my diet as kind of like a jump start. It's very affective as it does every thing it's supposed to and gets everything "moving" I definitely would suggest having access to a bathroom when you first use it.
Taylor S.
I did notice with this that it helped clean me out but I did not pair it with anything like they suggest, colon cleanse. They taste of these pills is awful. Not bad though for the price.
Esmeralda M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is wonderful. This pills help me a lot. I usually use it monthly and it help me lose weight. All the wastes out. Following all the steps you can get the best results. I recommended to my friends and it also works very good for them.
Tamaran B.
Marion, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I tried this product and it did everything it was supposed to. I lost 2 pounds of waste and water weight. it didn't hurt my stomach I had extra energy and i bought it at GNC its natural and i have no complaints
Shelby W.
LOVE this supplement! Detoxes your system and gets rid of all that extra water weight you've been carrying around. Reduces bloating tremendously and leaves you feeling healthy! Love, love, love!
Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is a really good way to get a fresh start. Whether you are trying to get back on track with your health, or if you plan on starting a diet, this is they way to empty your body of toxins.
Alison C.
Fitspiration Expert
Does this product really work? I am tempted to try it; however, am hesitant.
alyssa b.
Ive been taking Prilosec for a little over 2 months, and i am finding that its bloating me and making me gain weight. I am miserable So, I just now went to a local dollar general and purchased this 5-day cleanse. Can anyone tell me how this has worked for them? If it is effective, i am going to get the 14 day cleanse
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
How well does this work ? How often is it taken ? And does it cause upset stomachs ?
Does this particular cleanse reduce creatin levels in urine?
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
Looking to purchase. Are there any downsides to this product?