BY APPLIED NUTRITION

Dietary Supplement Doctor Developed Metabolic Fat Burner:...designed to follow the 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse* Phase Two: Burn Fat Powerful Calorie Burning Action & Thermogenic Energy Boost: Coffee Bean Extract L-Taurine Ginseng B-Vitamins Tea Fusion Blend A powerful 3-in-1 formula that combines tea extracts, energy boosters and B-Vitamins to help you achieve your weight loss goals!* Tea Fusion Blend - Green, White and Oohlong teas supply a variety of phyto-nutrients that support health.* The combined EGCG content of the teas along with caffeine is scientifically researched to promote fat oxidation .* Energy Booster Blend - Coffee Bean Extract delivers caffeine to enhance thermogenesis and help burn calories.* Ginseng and L-Taurine support overall energy production in the body.* B-Vitamin Complex - B-Vitamins help your body convert food into energy and help yo see more...

Mary J.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I swore by this many many years ago, like when i was 19 or 20, This helped curve my appetite and I'd lose a few pounds, who knows really, it could have been because I was younger and it was much easier to lose weight back then.
Zohra K.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Fitspiration Expert
I'm sorry but what can I say.... this is horrible tasting and literally doesn't make you lose and inches off your belly. Not worth the purchase you guys. There are better solutions out there. I wouldn't buy it again.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Don't really believe in products like this, if you are really going to lose weight it will be from diet and exercise not some magic drink
Michala F.
Michala F.
My mom used this product for awhile and from what I can tell is that it did not work at all for her.
Zariah L.
Zariah L.
San Francisco, CA
A powerful formula that uses tea extractsand energey booster to help you achieve your weight loss goals.
Morgan  W.
Morgan W.
This is such a good product and i will buy it again. within the two weeks i have lost 3 pounds just by using the pills, no extra working out or changing my eating routine.
alisha j.
alisha j.
the product tastes somewhere between mixed tea ingredients although , it does felt wierd for the body to be comfortable after using it
Rabiya S H.
Rabiya S H.
Loved it! I am the person who doesn't try these kind of thing because they don't work and are huge disappointment.I just tried these pills for 14 days and lost 4 pounds, which is a huge deal for me. Really happy that these weren't a disappointment to me.