BY APPLIED NUTRITION #12 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Not an efficient way to lose weight long term." in 1 review
  • "within next few days you feel so refreshed and your water weight is GONE. " in 1 review
dee r.
dee r.
College Station, TX
Can't recommend it really, maybe my body is too use to the caffeine. I didn't feel anything or see any results, maybe for somebody who's body is more sensitive they would get better results.
Amber H.
Amber H.
I didn't feel right when taking these. It was beyond being jittery. My hands would shake and I had a hard time grabbing and holding things. Also made me lightheaded. I could've just been one of the "lucky ones" who have severely adverse effects.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Love this product. It definitely helped my bloating a lot. I'd definitely recommend this product while working out for better results.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX
We sell these at the store I work at and they are always fast sellers. These two compliment each other very well.
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Clinton, MS
I have used the acai berry cleanse and it works! I typically can't take as much as it recommends. Just one pill a day is enough for me. I use it after I've had a cheat weekend (or week) and I'm trying to get back on track.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of the most successful cleanses that I have tried, reasonably priced, doesn't leave your stomach hard to deal it, but definitely works
Mila L.
Mila L.
Helped clear me out and regulate my system.These pills work great! They give you energy and there weren't any side effects other than some cramping, which came from not drinking enough water. My favorite part of the whole system is the fat burn cleanse. This stuff will give you energy!!! But you will not lose a ton of weight using either of these products. Do NOT buy if you strictly want weight loss it doesn't work
Annika A.
Annika A.
Tallinn
I'll have to admit these pills do give you a nice little help, but you still have to work hard at the gym and in the kitchen. This isn't a magic pill for you to get fast food and make it go away, no this is a pill that helps you meet your goal a little quicker. Like I said you still have to work hard.
Janelle N.
Janelle N.
grand manan, new brunswick
I really like this product. Wprks great for me and I would definitely recommend it for everyone
Tarrah C.
Tarrah C.
North Baldwin, NY
Does this really work?
nathaly f.
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA
This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
haritha k.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?
Beth M.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this actually work? What are the side effects? Where can you get it?