BY APPLIED NUTRITION #18 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara see more...

• "Not an efficient way to lose weight long term." in 1 review
  • "within next few days you feel so refreshed and your water weight is GONE. " in 1 review
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
I tried the tabs and although I was not consistent for 14 days, it did work. I wish I continued.
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They do work but they do have some side effects!!they made my stomach hurt after taking them:/
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
It did clean me out. But I saw no results. Waste of money. There are better products out there.
Fernanda E.
San Luis Potosí , ME
Doesn't work well I tray it before and I didn't notice something different in my biddy
Jordan M.
I've been wanting to try this but in scared its going to be really bad for your body
nina g.
Bellflower , CA
These were alright
Made stomach hurt after awhile
Of using it
But did the job
Mila L.
Helped clear me out and regulate my system.These pills work great! They give you energy and there weren't any side effects other than some cramping, which came from not drinking enough water. My favorite part of the whole system is the fat burn cleanse. This stuff will give you energy!!! But you will not lose a ton of weight using either of these products. Do NOT buy if you strictly want weight loss it doesn't work
Annika A.
Tallinn
I'll have to admit these pills do give you a nice little help, but you still have to work hard at the gym and in the kitchen. This isn't a magic pill for you to get fast food and make it go away, no this is a pill that helps you meet your goal a little quicker. Like I said you still have to work hard.
Janelle N.
Grand manan, NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this product. Wprks great for me and I would definitely recommend it for everyone
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this really work?
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA
This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this actually work? What are the side effects? Where can you get it?