BY APPLIED NUTRITION #34 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Not an efficient way to lose weight long term." in 1 review
  • "within next few days you feel so refreshed and your water weight is GONE. " in 1 review
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Port Orange, Fl
I have never done a cleanse, so I was a little worried about trying, but this cleanse seems to be pretty gentle on my stomach! On day 5, no issues!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Applied Nutrition 14 Day Acai Berry Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets is a great product because it really delivers. I use this product for detoxification and at time just help my body get back on track. You can take it when needed as well and as for colon cleansing. It WORKS!!
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
In the past 3 months, I've had such bloating that I literally look about 4 months pregnant first thing in the morning, and 6-7 months by the end of the day. Typically, I have a flat stomach in the morning, and slightly larger by the end of the day. This bloating was driving me crazy, making me feel fat. I found this product and had read some about an Acai Cleanse before, so thought I'd try it. The months of bloating started to disappear within about 3 days. I have loose and more frequent bowel movements...but hey, I'll take that in a heartbeat over this bloating/pregnant look. I'm not sure if I've lost weight....I didn't really have weight to lose...just the odd bloating. Anyway, so far so good with this product!.....
Desiree g.
I've used the berry cleanse, not the fat burner. I really liked the cleanse, it didn't make me run to the bathroom every 10 mins, it just made me very normal. Make sure to drink lots of water with this though!!!
Fontana, CA
I have tried the product a couple of times with several months of a break in between. This is my third try with the fat burner. Before, I was using it to relieve constipation and bloating. Now I'm using it to help with my weight loss. I need to lose 20 lbs. This is my third or fourth day, and I feel amazing. My stomach is going down.
Desiree g.
This is actually my second time doing this cleanse. You take 4 pills total in a day (two in the morning and two at night with a full glass of water). For me personally the first 3 days I don't notice any difference, but after that, let the cleansing begin! I wouldn't recommend this if you could access a bathroom when nessacary.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Ive tried this with no luck. It didn't really help me lose any weight. I would like to retry it one day.
Mila L.
Mila L.
Helped clear me out and regulate my system.These pills work great! They give you energy and there weren't any side effects other than some cramping, which came from not drinking enough water. My favorite part of the whole system is the fat burn cleanse. This stuff will give you energy!!! But you will not lose a ton of weight using either of these products. Do NOT buy if you strictly want weight loss it doesn't work
Janelle N.
Janelle N.
grand manan, new brunswick
I really like this product. Wprks great for me and I would definitely recommend it for everyone
Annika A.
Annika A.
Tallinn
I'll have to admit these pills do give you a nice little help, but you still have to work hard at the gym and in the kitchen. This isn't a magic pill for you to get fast food and make it go away, no this is a pill that helps you meet your goal a little quicker. Like I said you still have to work hard.
Tarrah C.
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this really work?
Fontana, CA
This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
haritha k.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?
Ana C.