Add a Photo

By APPLIED NUTRITION
#14 in Weight Management
Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara
Brecia H.
Brecia H.

I tried these before and i can say no I didn't lose 20 pounds by the time i was finished but yes i did have increased energy which made me workout longer which did help me lose weight. For the price these are a good stepping stone for weight loss and i would buy again.
stephanie h.
stephanie h.
Massillon, OH

The first time I tried this I was beyond frustrated and needed a change. I was eating clean and working my tush off and nothing had changed at all in almost three weeks. In just one week of using these two products things had begun moving again and I'd dropped another 6 pounds which was a shock because I was expecting maybe one or two, but never 6. Now I use them whenever I need to drop a few and they have never let me down for this. Just make sure you have the option to use the bathroom frequently and drink plenty of water as well.
dee r.
dee r.
College Station, TX

Can't recommend it really, maybe my body is too use to the caffeine. I didn't feel anything or see any results, maybe for somebody who's body is more sensitive they would get better results.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Love this product. It definitely helped my bloating a lot. I'd definitely recommend this product while working out for better results.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX

We sell these at the store I work at and they are always fast sellers. These two compliment each other very well.
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Clinton, MS

I have used the acai berry cleanse and it works! I typically can't take as much as it recommends. Just one pill a day is enough for me. I use it after I've had a cheat weekend (or week) and I'm trying to get back on track.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA

One of the most successful cleanses that I have tried, reasonably priced, doesn't leave your stomach hard to deal it, but definitely works
Janelle N.
Janelle N.
grand manan, new brunswick

I really like this product. Wprks great for me and I would definitely recommend it for everyone
nicole c.
nicole c.

Good stuff used several times have a littler discomfort but that's to be expected but it does it job
Melissa V.
Melissa V.

I'll have to admit these pills do give you a nice little help, but you still have to work hard at the gym and in the kitchen. This isn't a magic pill for you to get fast food and make it go away, no this is a pill that helps you meet your goal a little quicker. Like I said you still have to work hard.
Tarrah C.
Tarrah C.
Baldwin, NY

Does this really work?
nathaly f.
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA

This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO

I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
haritha k.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL

Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?
Beth M.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH

Does this actually work? What are the side effects? Where can you get it?

Join Now