Add a Photo

By APPLIED NUTRITION
#16 in Weight Management
Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara
dee r.
dee r.
College Station, TX
Can't recommend it really, maybe my body is too use to the caffeine. I didn't feel anything or see any results, maybe for somebody who's body is more sensitive they would get better results.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Love this product. It definitely helped my bloating a lot. I'd definitely recommend this product while working out for better results.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX
We sell these at the store I work at and they are always fast sellers. These two compliment each other very well.
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Clinton, MS
I have used the acai berry cleanse and it works! I typically can't take as much as it recommends. Just one pill a day is enough for me. I use it after I've had a cheat weekend (or week) and I'm trying to get back on track.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of the most successful cleanses that I have tried, reasonably priced, doesn't leave your stomach hard to deal it, but definitely works
nicole c.
nicole c.
Good stuff used several times have a littler discomfort but that's to be expected but it does it job
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
I'll have to admit these pills do give you a nice little help, but you still have to work hard at the gym and in the kitchen. This isn't a magic pill for you to get fast food and make it go away, no this is a pill that helps you meet your goal a little quicker. Like I said you still have to work hard.
Denisse O.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
Theses product are not all their made out to be I've tried different brands and what it comes diwn to is you have to put in work and eat clean.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
I actually love this cleanse. It didn't make my stomach difficult to deal with but definitely was successful in what its made for. And at a great price!
Kaia F.
Kaia F.
Shoreacres , Tx
Before I really got into fitness I tried this thinking it was a quick fix but it's not, it really hurt my stomach and not worth it
Tarrah C.
Tarrah C.
North Baldwin, NY
Does this really work?
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
nathaly f.
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA
This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
gigi C.
gigi C.
Wilmington, DE
If you have tried this product how did you like it?
haritha k.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?