BY APPLIED NUTRITION #33 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Not an efficient way to lose weight long term." in 1 review
  • "within next few days you feel so refreshed and your water weight is GONE. " in 1 review
Carolyn Y.
Thus stuff works! Completely takes ur hunger away, a lot of them will leave u feeling hungry. But this fills u up!
Zofia M.
I thought these were pretty cheap and didn't do what they said. I noticed a little more energy but no weight loss.
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX
We sell these at the store I work at and they are always fast sellers. These two compliment each other very well.
Mia W.
I tried this, and it was disgusting! I didn't finish the box, rather I threw it away. Do not waste your money.
krystal d.
N Brunswick, NJ
The acia berry cleanse is amazing. within next few days you feel so refreshed and your water weight is GONE.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Ive tried this with no luck. It didn't really help me lose any weight. I would like to retry it one day.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
I did not lose any weight while taking these and I did not feel "cleansed." I would not recommend these.
Albanys V.
I recently bought this product and since the moment I used it works espectacular, I still looking changes
nicole c.
Good stuff used several times have a littler discomfort but that's to be expected but it does it job
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
I tried the tabs and although I was not consistent for 14 days, it did work. I wish I continued.
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this really work?
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA
This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this actually work? What are the side effects? Where can you get it?