BY APPLIED NUTRITION #34 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Not an efficient way to lose weight long term." in 1 review
  • "within next few days you feel so refreshed and your water weight is GONE. " in 1 review
Jordan M.
I've been wanting to try this but in scared its going to be really bad for your body
nina g.
bellflower, CA
These were alright
Made stomach hurt after awhile
Of using it
But did the job
DARIAN B.
Osceola, AR
This stuff sure does cleanse you! It is so crazy. I loved it and it was pretty cheap too. I got mine at Wal-Mart. I buy it every once in awhile for a clense.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Fitspiration Expert
This product didn't work well for me. Yes I lost weight but it was just water weight and from it causing me to have diarrhea.
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
It did clean me out. But I saw no results. Waste of money. There are better products out there.
Fernanda E.
San Luis Potosí , ME
Doesn't work well I tray it before and I didn't notice something different in my biddy
Brecia H.
I tried these before and i can say no I didn't lose 20 pounds by the time i was finished but yes i did have increased energy which made me workout longer which did help me lose weight. For the price these are a good stepping stone for weight loss and i would buy again.
Amy R.
Montgomery, AL
These supplements are not a true way to lose weight, but they have aided me in the past to make weight for an olympic lifting meet. These paired with some sauna time will make you lose some unnecessary water weight for a vaca or other short term weight/bloating/water loss goal.
Melissa V.
I'll have to admit these pills do give you a nice little help, but you still have to work hard at the gym and in the kitchen. This isn't a magic pill for you to get fast food and make it go away, no this is a pill that helps you meet your goal a little quicker. Like I said you still have to work hard.
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this really work?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA
This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this actually work? What are the side effects? Where can you get it?
Jennifer H.