BY APPLIED NUTRITION #34 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Not an efficient way to lose weight long term." in 1 review
  • "within next few days you feel so refreshed and your water weight is GONE. " in 1 review
Carolyn Y.
Thus stuff works! Completely takes ur hunger away, a lot of them will leave u feeling hungry. But this fills u up!
Zofia M.
I thought these were pretty cheap and didn't do what they said. I noticed a little more energy but no weight loss.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
I did not lose any weight while taking these and I did not feel "cleansed." I would not recommend these.
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Ive tried this with no luck. It didn't really help me lose any weight. I would like to retry it one day.
Adriana L.
Leanse and it works! I typically can't take as much as it recommends. Just one pill a day is enough for me. I use it after I've had a cheat weekend (or week) and I'm trying to get back on track.
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
I tried the tabs and although I was not consistent for 14 days, it did work. I wish I continued.
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
They do work but they do have some side effects!!they made my stomach hurt after taking them:/
Mia W.
I tried this, and it was disgusting! I didn't finish the box, rather I threw it away. Do not waste your money.
Kayla B.
Didn't work for me at all!! Maybe I didn't use them long enough.................
Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA
Love acai so i really liked this supplement, didn't think it would work but it curbed my appetite
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this really work?
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA
This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this actually work? What are the side effects? Where can you get it?
Jennifer H.