BY APPLIED NUTRITION #33 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Not an efficient way to lose weight long term." in 1 review
  • "within next few days you feel so refreshed and your water weight is GONE. " in 1 review
krystal d.
krystal d.
N Brunswick, NJ
The acia berry cleanse is amazing. within next few days you feel so refreshed and your water weight is GONE.
Amber H.
Amber H.
I didn't feel right when taking these. It was beyond being jittery. My hands would shake and I had a hard time grabbing and holding things. Also made me lightheaded. I could've just been one of the "lucky ones" who have severely adverse effects.
Zofia M.
Zofia M.
I thought these were pretty cheap and didn't do what they said. I noticed a little more energy but no weight loss.
Tawny G.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
I am in love with this product. If you are looking for a great ways to cleanse your body and so called start over, this is the perfect way to do it!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Fort Bragg, NC
I have used ACAI berry cleanse, and I literally lost 6 pounds in one day. So it is very effective on that end of the deal, but it made me very nauseous and it wasn't very easy on the stomach.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
San Diego, CA
I've tried this cleanse. It literally gets rid of water weight and waste you have in your body. Not an efficient way to lose weight long term. Long term weightloss happens in the gym but if there's a party or vacation you're going on and you want to look a little lighter, this is the way to go.
nina g.
nina g.
Bellflower , CA
These were alright
Made stomach hurt after awhile
Of using it
But did the job
Heather J.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
I did not lose any weight while taking these and I did not feel "cleansed." I would not recommend these.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Didn't work for me at all!! Maybe I didn't use them long enough.................
Yari T.
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
They do work but they do have some side effects!!they made my stomach hurt after taking them:/
Tarrah C.
Tarrah C.
fort lauderdale, fl
Does this really work?
nathaly f.
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA
This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
haritha k.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?
Ana C.