BY APPLIED NUTRITION #33 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Not an efficient way to lose weight long term." in 1 review
  • "within next few days you feel so refreshed and your water weight is GONE. " in 1 review
Sarah N.
I actually love this cleanse. It didn't make my stomach difficult to deal with but definitely was successful in what its made for. And at a great price!
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
I am in love with this product. If you are looking for a great ways to cleanse your body and so called start over, this is the perfect way to do it!
Alyssa N.
Port Orange, Fl
I have never done a cleanse, so I was a little worried about trying, but this cleanse seems to be pretty gentle on my stomach! On day 5, no issues!
Carrie C.
In all honesty, i really didn't see that these products did anything for me.. I haven't tried them in quite a while so maybe I'll try them again.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Theses product are not all their made out to be I've tried different brands and what it comes diwn to is you have to put in work and eat clean.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of the most successful cleanses that I have tried, reasonably priced, doesn't leave your stomach hard to deal it, but definitely works
Brittany B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love this product. It definitely helped my bloating a lot. I'd definitely recommend this product while working out for better results.
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
Works slightly but it's most a gimmick. Mostly a diuretic and an appetite suppressant. Wouldn't recommend. There are better products.
Kaia F.
Shoreacres , Tx
Before I really got into fitness I tried this thinking it was a quick fix but it's not, it really hurt my stomach and not worth it
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This product didn't work well for me. Yes I lost weight but it was just water weight and from it causing me to have diarrhea.
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this really work?
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA
This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this actually work? What are the side effects? Where can you get it?