Add a Photo

By APPLIED NUTRITION
#14 in Weight Management
Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara
Desiree g.

This is actually my second time doing this cleanse. You take 4 pills total in a day (two in the morning and two at night with a full glass of water). For me personally the first 3 days I don't notice any difference, but after that, let the cleansing begin! I wouldn't recommend this if you could access a bathroom when nessacary.
Fontana, CA

I have tried the product a couple of times with several months of a break in between. This is my third try with the fat burner. Before, I was using it to relieve constipation and bloating. Now I'm using it to help with my weight loss. I need to lose 20 lbs. This is my third or fourth day, and I feel amazing. My stomach is going down.
Desiree g.

I've used the berry cleanse, not the fat burner. I really liked the cleanse, it didn't make me run to the bathroom every 10 mins, it just made me very normal. Make sure to drink lots of water with this though!!!
DONNA V.
DONNA V.

In the past 3 months, I've had such bloating that I literally look about 4 months pregnant first thing in the morning, and 6-7 months by the end of the day. Typically, I have a flat stomach in the morning, and slightly larger by the end of the day. This bloating was driving me crazy, making me feel fat. I found this product and had read some about an Acai Cleanse before, so thought I'd try it. The months of bloating started to disappear within about 3 days. I have loose and more frequent bowel movements...but hey, I'll take that in a heartbeat over this bloating/pregnant look. I'm not sure if I've lost weight....I didn't really have weight to lose...just the odd bloating. Anyway, so far so good with this product!.....
Amber S.
Amber S.

Applied Nutrition 14 Day Acai Berry Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets is a great product because it really delivers. I use this product for detoxification and at time just help my body get back on track. You can take it when needed as well and as for colon cleansing. It WORKS!!
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Port Orange, Fl

I have never done a cleanse, so I was a little worried about trying, but this cleanse seems to be pretty gentle on my stomach! On day 5, no issues!
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.

Thus stuff works! Completely takes ur hunger away, a lot of them will leave u feeling hungry. But this fills u up!
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA

Love acai so i really liked this supplement, didn't think it would work but it curbed my appetite
Yari T.
Yari T.
Marietta, Ga

They do work but they do have some side effects!!they made my stomach hurt after taking them:/
Kayla B.
Kayla B.

Didn't work for me at all!! Maybe I didn't use them long enough.................
Tarrah C.
Tarrah C.
Baldwin, NY

Does this really work?
Fontana, CA

This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO

I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
haritha k.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL

Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?
Beth M.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH

Does this actually work? What are the side effects? Where can you get it?

Join Now