BY APPLIED NUTRITION #34 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Not an efficient way to lose weight long term." in 1 review
  • "within next few days you feel so refreshed and your water weight is GONE. " in 1 review
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Leanse and it works! I typically can't take as much as it recommends. Just one pill a day is enough for me. I use it after I've had a cheat weekend (or week) and I'm trying to get back on track.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
I've been wanting to try this but in scared its going to be really bad for your body
Mia W.
Mia W.
I tried this, and it was disgusting! I didn't finish the box, rather I threw it away. Do not waste your money.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Blackwell, OK
I love this it works wonderful! it made me feel like i was hungry threw out the hole day i think everyone should try this but things work different on people
Kaia F.
Kaia F.
Shoreacres , Tx
Before I really got into fitness I tried this thinking it was a quick fix but it's not, it really hurt my stomach and not worth it
Denisse O.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
Fitspiration Expert
Theses product are not all their made out to be I've tried different brands and what it comes diwn to is you have to put in work and eat clean.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
I'll have to admit these pills do give you a nice little help, but you still have to work hard at the gym and in the kitchen. This isn't a magic pill for you to get fast food and make it go away, no this is a pill that helps you meet your goal a little quicker. Like I said you still have to work hard.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of the most successful cleanses that I have tried, reasonably priced, doesn't leave your stomach hard to deal it, but definitely works
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Clinton, MS
I have used the acai berry cleanse and it works! I typically can't take as much as it recommends. Just one pill a day is enough for me. I use it after I've had a cheat weekend (or week) and I'm trying to get back on track.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Laredo, TX
We sell these at the store I work at and they are always fast sellers. These two compliment each other very well.
Tarrah C.
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this really work?
nathaly f.
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA
This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
haritha k.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?
Ana C.