BY APPLIED NUTRITION #18 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara see more...

• "Not an efficient way to lose weight long term." in 1 review
  • "within next few days you feel so refreshed and your water weight is GONE. " in 1 review
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
This works on my belly bloating.
I usually take a 5 day supply box every 3 months to just clean out my belly, definitely slims me down especially after a menstrual cycle
Kristen S.
Highland, NY
I tried these but they didn't go much. I eat very well and this was no change in my body, energy, or physically anything that drinking a good amount of water daily couldn't help.
Michelle M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't think this works. The huge tablets are hard to drink & make me nauseated. It is a better idea to eat clean, drink more water, & workout. If you want to use something like this SlimFit works better.
Alyssa A.
Fort Bragg, NC
I have used ACAI berry cleanse, and I literally lost 6 pounds in one day. So it is very effective on that end of the deal, but it made me very nauseous and it wasn't very easy on the stomach.
Ashton S.
Clinton, MS
I have used the acai berry cleanse and it works! I typically can't take as much as it recommends. Just one pill a day is enough for me. I use it after I've had a cheat weekend (or week) and I'm trying to get back on track.
Desiree g.
I've used the berry cleanse, not the fat burner. I really liked the cleanse, it didn't make me run to the bathroom every 10 mins, it just made me very normal. Make sure to drink lots of water with this though!!!
dee r.
College Station, TX
Can't recommend it really, maybe my body is too use to the caffeine. I didn't feel anything or see any results, maybe for somebody who's body is more sensitive they would get better results.
DARIAN B.
Osceola, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff sure does cleanse you! It is so crazy. I loved it and it was pretty cheap too. I got mine at Wal-Mart. I buy it every once in awhile for a clense.
Alex C.
Blackwell, OK
I love this it works wonderful! it made me feel like i was hungry threw out the hole day i think everyone should try this but things work different on people
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this really work?
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA
This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this actually work? What are the side effects? Where can you get it?