BY APPLIED NUTRITION #16 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Not an efficient way to lose weight long term." in 1 review
  • "within next few days you feel so refreshed and your water weight is GONE. " in 1 review
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
I've been wanting to try this but in scared its going to be really bad for your body
Ashton S.
Ashton S.
Clinton, MS
I have used the acai berry cleanse and it works! I typically can't take as much as it recommends. Just one pill a day is enough for me. I use it after I've had a cheat weekend (or week) and I'm trying to get back on track.
nicole c.
nicole c.
Good stuff used several times have a littler discomfort but that's to be expected but it does it job
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
I tried the tabs and although I was not consistent for 14 days, it did work. I wish I continued.
krystal d.
krystal d.
N Brunswick, NJ
The acia berry cleanse is amazing. within next few days you feel so refreshed and your water weight is GONE.
Amber H.
Amber H.
I didn't feel right when taking these. It was beyond being jittery. My hands would shake and I had a hard time grabbing and holding things. Also made me lightheaded. I could've just been one of the "lucky ones" who have severely adverse effects.
stephanie h.
stephanie h.
Massillon, OH
The first time I tried this I was beyond frustrated and needed a change. I was eating clean and working my tush off and nothing had changed at all in almost three weeks. In just one week of using these two products things had begun moving again and I'd dropped another 6 pounds which was a shock because I was expecting maybe one or two, but never 6. Now I use them whenever I need to drop a few and they have never let me down for this. Just make sure you have the option to use the bathroom frequently and drink plenty of water as well.
Brecia H.
Brecia H.
I tried these before and i can say no I didn't lose 20 pounds by the time i was finished but yes i did have increased energy which made me workout longer which did help me lose weight. For the price these are a good stepping stone for weight loss and i would buy again.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Pike Road, AL
These supplements are not a true way to lose weight, but they have aided me in the past to make weight for an olympic lifting meet. These paired with some sauna time will make you lose some unnecessary water weight for a vaca or other short term weight/bloating/water loss goal.
Zofia M.
Zofia M.
I thought these were pretty cheap and didn't do what they said. I noticed a little more energy but no weight loss.
Tarrah C.
Tarrah C.
fort lauderdale, fl
Does this really work?
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
nathaly f.
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA
This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
gigi C.
gigi C.
Wilmington, DE
If you have tried this product how did you like it?
haritha k.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?