BY APPLIED NUTRITION #19 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara see more...

• "Not an efficient way to lose weight long term." in 1 review
  • "within next few days you feel so refreshed and your water weight is GONE. " in 1 review
Molika S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This doesn't work for me at all. It does not aid to my fat burn cleanse and it doesn't help me maintain my weight, I tried to used it in combination with my workout but still, i don't see any visible result. Would not buy this again and will just try other supplements.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its key to note that this is not going to make you loose 10 plus pounds but it is great to detox your body and jump start your workout plan or diet plan, whatever you may be starting. After this I felt a lot less bloated and like I had a lot less water weight.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It didn't work for me. It made me so gassy and weird. It just didn't feel right for me so I stopped using it after week. It didn't meet my expectations at all. I bought it from Walgreens it was on a sale. I wouldn't buy it again because it is not for me.
Kal H.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I paid a decent amount of money for these and they did absolutely nothing for me. My body, nor how I felt did not change at all. I've tried many other products with no success so I was really hoping these would work but I was very unsatisfied. I would not recommend this, do not waste your money.
Desiree g.
This is actually my second time doing this cleanse. You take 4 pills total in a day (two in the morning and two at night with a full glass of water). For me personally the first 3 days I don't notice any difference, but after that, let the cleansing begin! I wouldn't recommend this if you could access a bathroom when nessacary.
Amber H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't feel right when taking these. It was beyond being jittery. My hands would shake and I had a hard time grabbing and holding things. Also made me lightheaded. I could've just been one of the "lucky ones" who have severely adverse effects.
Kelley E.
Cordova, TN
This is a gimmick that started probably 8 years ago. I tried it, mostly beacuse it had the acai berry and green tea. since studies showed back in the day that they worked rapidly together. It was just a sales gimmick!
Melissa V.
I'll have to admit these pills do give you a nice little help, but you still have to work hard at the gym and in the kitchen. This isn't a magic pill for you to get fast food and make it go away, no this is a pill that helps you meet your goal a little quicker. Like I said you still have to work hard.
Melissa A.
San Diego, CA
I've tried this cleanse. It literally gets rid of water weight and waste you have in your body. Not an efficient way to lose weight long term. Long term weightloss happens in the gym but if there's a party or vacation you're going on and you want to look a little lighter, this is the way to go.
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA
I have tried the product a couple of times with several months of a break in between. This is my third try with the fat burner. Before, I was using it to relieve constipation and bloating. Now I'm using it to help with my weight loss. I need to lose 20 lbs. This is my third or fourth day, and I feel amazing. My stomach is going down.
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this really work?
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA
This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this actually work? What are the side effects? Where can you get it?