Add a Photo

By APPLIED NUTRITION
#16 in Weight Management
Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Highland, NY

I tried these but they didn't go much. I eat very well and this was no change in my body, energy, or physically anything that drinking a good amount of water daily couldn't help.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

This works on my belly bloating.
I usually take a 5 day supply box every 3 months to just clean out my belly, definitely slims me down especially after a menstrual cycle
Amy C.
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME

Works slightly but it's most a gimmick. Mostly a diuretic and an appetite suppressant. Wouldn't recommend. There are better products.
Albanys V.
Albanys V.

I recently bought this product and since the moment I used it works espectacular, I still looking changes
Fernanda E.
Fernanda E.
Greewnich Ct

Doesn't work well I tray it before and I didn't notice something different in my biddy
Carrie C.
Carrie C.

In all honesty, i really didn't see that these products did anything for me.. I haven't tried them in quite a while so maybe I'll try them again.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.

I've been wanting to try this but in scared its going to be really bad for your body
Melissa V.
Melissa V.

I'll have to admit these pills do give you a nice little help, but you still have to work hard at the gym and in the kitchen. This isn't a magic pill for you to get fast food and make it go away, no this is a pill that helps you meet your goal a little quicker. Like I said you still have to work hard.
nicole c.
nicole c.

Good stuff used several times have a littler discomfort but that's to be expected but it does it job
stephanie h.
stephanie h.
Massillon, OH

The first time I tried this I was beyond frustrated and needed a change. I was eating clean and working my tush off and nothing had changed at all in almost three weeks. In just one week of using these two products things had begun moving again and I'd dropped another 6 pounds which was a shock because I was expecting maybe one or two, but never 6. Now I use them whenever I need to drop a few and they have never let me down for this. Just make sure you have the option to use the bathroom frequently and drink plenty of water as well.
Tarrah C.
Tarrah C.
North Baldwin, NY

Does this really work?
nathaly f.
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA

This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO

I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
haritha k.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL

Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?
Beth M.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH

Does this actually work? What are the side effects? Where can you get it?