BY APPLIED NUTRITION #33 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Not an efficient way to lose weight long term." in 1 review
  • "within next few days you feel so refreshed and your water weight is GONE. " in 1 review
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
I did not care for this product. The supplement has a funny smell and it leaves a bad after taste after it is swallowed. I got this at my local Wal-Mart but I will not be buying it again
Amber S.
Applied Nutrition 14 Day Acai Berry Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets is a great product because it really delivers. I use this product for detoxification and at time just help my body get back on track. You can take it when needed as well and as for colon cleansing. It WORKS!!
Ingrid o.
pharr Texas
I hope those pills works I always wanted to lose weight well with those pills you all know how moms are they are so crazy Lol and then they treat me like a little kid and then I like I'm going to get them I cannot buy them cause I don't have money and I don't work yet if she doesn't let me to work yet
Desiree g.
This is actually my second time doing this cleanse. You take 4 pills total in a day (two in the morning and two at night with a full glass of water). For me personally the first 3 days I don't notice any difference, but after that, let the cleansing begin! I wouldn't recommend this if you could access a bathroom when nessacary.
Kelley E.
Cordova, TN
This is a gimmick that started probably 8 years ago. I tried it, mostly beacuse it had the acai berry and green tea. since studies showed back in the day that they worked rapidly together. It was just a sales gimmick!
Melissa A.
San Diego, CA
I've tried this cleanse. It literally gets rid of water weight and waste you have in your body. Not an efficient way to lose weight long term. Long term weightloss happens in the gym but if there's a party or vacation you're going on and you want to look a little lighter, this is the way to go.
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA
I have tried the product a couple of times with several months of a break in between. This is my third try with the fat burner. Before, I was using it to relieve constipation and bloating. Now I'm using it to help with my weight loss. I need to lose 20 lbs. This is my third or fourth day, and I feel amazing. My stomach is going down.
Kristen S.
Highland, NY
I tried these but they didn't go much. I eat very well and this was no change in my body, energy, or physically anything that drinking a good amount of water daily couldn't help.
Sarah N.
I actually love this cleanse. It didn't make my stomach difficult to deal with but definitely was successful in what its made for. And at a great price!
Alyssa N.
Port Orange, Fl
I have never done a cleanse, so I was a little worried about trying, but this cleanse seems to be pretty gentle on my stomach! On day 5, no issues!
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this really work?
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA
This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this actually work? What are the side effects? Where can you get it?