Add a Photo

By APPLIED NUTRITION
#14 in Weight Management
Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara
Adriana L.
Adriana L.

Leanse and it works! I typically can't take as much as it recommends. Just one pill a day is enough for me. I use it after I've had a cheat weekend (or week) and I'm trying to get back on track.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Highland, NY

I tried these but they didn't go much. I eat very well and this was no change in my body, energy, or physically anything that drinking a good amount of water daily couldn't help.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA

This works on my belly bloating.
I usually take a 5 day supply box every 3 months to just clean out my belly, definitely slims me down especially after a menstrual cycle
Carrie C.
Carrie C.

In all honesty, i really didn't see that these products did anything for me.. I haven't tried them in quite a while so maybe I'll try them again.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME

Works slightly but it's most a gimmick. Mostly a diuretic and an appetite suppressant. Wouldn't recommend. There are better products.
Albanys V.
Albanys V.

I recently bought this product and since the moment I used it works espectacular, I still looking changes
Fernanda E.
Fernanda E.
Stamford, CT

Doesn't work well I tray it before and I didn't notice something different in my biddy
Jordan M.
Jordan M.

I've been wanting to try this but in scared its going to be really bad for your body
Sarah N.
Sarah N.

I actually love this cleanse. It didn't make my stomach difficult to deal with but definitely was successful in what its made for. And at a great price!
Denisse O.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA

Theses product are not all their made out to be I've tried different brands and what it comes diwn to is you have to put in work and eat clean.
Tarrah C.
Tarrah C.
Baldwin, NY

Does this really work?
nathaly f.
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA

This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO

I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
haritha k.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL

Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?
Beth M.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH

Does this actually work? What are the side effects? Where can you get it?

Join Now