Add a Photo

By APPLIED NUTRITION
#18 in Weight Management
Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Highland, NY
I tried these but they didn't go much. I eat very well and this was no change in my body, energy, or physically anything that drinking a good amount of water daily couldn't help.
Alina D.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
This works on my belly bloating.
I usually take a 5 day supply box every 3 months to just clean out my belly, definitely slims me down especially after a menstrual cycle
Amy C.
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
Works slightly but it's most a gimmick. Mostly a diuretic and an appetite suppressant. Wouldn't recommend. There are better products.
Albanys V.
Albanys V.
I recently bought this product and since the moment I used it works espectacular, I still looking changes
ELISA R.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Fitspiration Expert
This product didn't work well for me. Yes I lost weight but it was just water weight and from it causing me to have diarrhea.
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Fernanda E.
Fernanda E.
Greenwich, CT
Doesn't work well I tray it before and I didn't notice something different in my biddy
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
In all honesty, i really didn't see that these products did anything for me.. I haven't tried them in quite a while so maybe I'll try them again.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
I've been wanting to try this but in scared its going to be really bad for your body
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of the most successful cleanses that I have tried, reasonably priced, doesn't leave your stomach hard to deal it, but definitely works
Tarrah C.
Tarrah C.
North Baldwin, NY
Does this really work?
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
nathaly f.
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA
This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
gigi C.
gigi C.
Wilmington, DE
If you have tried this product how did you like it?
haritha k.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?