BY APPLIED NUTRITION #33 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Not an efficient way to lose weight long term." in 1 review
  • "within next few days you feel so refreshed and your water weight is GONE. " in 1 review
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
I did not care for this product. The supplement has a funny smell and it leaves a bad after taste after it is swallowed. I got this at my local Wal-Mart but I will not be buying it again
ELISA R.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Fitspiration Expert
This product didn't work well for me. Yes I lost weight but it was just water weight and from it causing me to have diarrhea.
Kelley E.
Kelley E.
Cordova, TN
This is a gimmick that started probably 8 years ago. I tried it, mostly beacuse it had the acai berry and green tea. since studies showed back in the day that they worked rapidly together. It was just a sales gimmick!
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Highland, NY
I tried these but they didn't go much. I eat very well and this was no change in my body, energy, or physically anything that drinking a good amount of water daily couldn't help.
Fernanda E.
Fernanda E.
San Luis Potosí , ME
Doesn't work well I tray it before and I didn't notice something different in my biddy
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
It did clean me out. But I saw no results. Waste of money. There are better products out there.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
Works slightly but it's most a gimmick. Mostly a diuretic and an appetite suppressant. Wouldn't recommend. There are better products.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I don't think this works. The huge tablets are hard to drink & make me nauseated. It is a better idea to eat clean, drink more water, & workout. If you want to use something like this SlimFit works better.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
In all honesty, i really didn't see that these products did anything for me.. I haven't tried them in quite a while so maybe I'll try them again.
Tarrah C.
Tarrah C.
fort lauderdale, fl
Does this really work?
nathaly f.
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA
This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
haritha k.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?
Ana C.