BY APPLIED NUTRITION #18 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara see more...

• "Not an efficient way to lose weight long term." in 1 review
  • "within next few days you feel so refreshed and your water weight is GONE. " in 1 review
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried these and honestly did NOT do anything for me nor my friend besides waste my money. It also would give me a disgusting after taste I didn’t like. Very dissatisfied and honestly wouldn’t recommend. There are other much better ones that give you results!
Brecia H.
I tried these before and i can say no I didn't lose 20 pounds by the time i was finished but yes i did have increased energy which made me workout longer which did help me lose weight. For the price these are a good stepping stone for weight loss and i would buy again.
Amy R.
Montgomery, AL
These supplements are not a true way to lose weight, but they have aided me in the past to make weight for an olympic lifting meet. These paired with some sauna time will make you lose some unnecessary water weight for a vaca or other short term weight/bloating/water loss goal.
Billie G.
Mc Donald, PA
I see some good reviews and I personally have not tried these but I would love too. Some are saying they don't do much but if it helps with water weight I'll definitely try them. I've been wanting to find a cleanse to do so I would love to try this product and see if it works.
DONNA V.
In the past 3 months, I've had such bloating that I literally look about 4 months pregnant first thing in the morning, and 6-7 months by the end of the day. Typically, I have a flat stomach in the morning, and slightly larger by the end of the day. This bloating was driving me crazy, making me feel fat. I found this product and had read some about an Acai Cleanse before, so thought I'd try it. The months of bloating started to disappear within about 3 days. I have loose and more frequent bowel movements...but hey, I'll take that in a heartbeat over this bloating/pregnant look. I'm not sure if I've lost weight....I didn't really have weight to lose...just the odd bloating. Anyway, so far so good with this product!.....
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
I did not care for this product. The supplement has a funny smell and it leaves a bad after taste after it is swallowed. I got this at my local Wal-Mart but I will not be buying it again
stephanie h.
Massillon, OH
The first time I tried this I was beyond frustrated and needed a change. I was eating clean and working my tush off and nothing had changed at all in almost three weeks. In just one week of using these two products things had begun moving again and I'd dropped another 6 pounds which was a shock because I was expecting maybe one or two, but never 6. Now I use them whenever I need to drop a few and they have never let me down for this. Just make sure you have the option to use the bathroom frequently and drink plenty of water as well.
Amber S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Applied Nutrition 14 Day Acai Berry Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets is a great product because it really delivers. I use this product for detoxification and at time just help my body get back on track. You can take it when needed as well and as for colon cleansing. It WORKS!!
Ingrid o.
pharr Texas
I hope those pills works I always wanted to lose weight well with those pills you all know how moms are they are so crazy Lol and then they treat me like a little kid and then I like I'm going to get them I cannot buy them cause I don't have money and I don't work yet if she doesn't let me to work yet
Katie P.
This product alone will not help you lose massive amounts of weight. I used it at the beginning of a new diet to kind of just start over and rid my body of so much built up toxins. After the first week however I felt great! More energy and not so sluggish throughout the day!
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this really work?
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA
This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this actually work? What are the side effects? Where can you get it?