HealthWellnessCleanses & DetoxesApplied Nutrition
14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse + 14-Day Fat Burn Cleanse

Applied Nutrition 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse + 14-Day Fat Burn Cleanse

Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara

Does this actually work?
Has anyone ever tried this ? Wondering how it works ?
How well does this work
Start your review of Applied Nutrition 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse + 14-Day Fat Burn Cleanse!
Product Highlights
Not an efficient way to lose weight long term.in reviews
within next few days you feel so refreshed and your water weight is GONE. in reviews
Tammy A.
Applied Nutrition 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse + 14-Day Fat Burn Cleanse uploaded by Tammy A.
Purchased at: CVS
Definitely didn’t work for me. Definitely wasted my money. It wasn’t cheap for it to not be effective. The pills are way too big.
Katie P.
This product alone will not help you lose massive amounts of weight. I used it at the beginning of a new diet to kind of just start over and rid my body of so much built up toxins. After the first week however I felt great! More energy and not so sluggish throughout the day!
Amber S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Applied Nutrition 14 Day Acai Berry Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets is a great product because it really delivers. I use this product for detoxification and at time just help my body get back on track. You can take it when needed as well and as for colon cleansing. It WORKS!!
Brecia H.
I tried these before and i can say no I didn't lose 20 pounds by the time i was finished but yes i did have increased energy which made me workout longer which did help me lose weight. For the price these are a good stepping stone for weight loss and i would buy again.
stephanie H.
MASSILLON, OH
The first time I tried this I was beyond frustrated and needed a change. I was eating clean and working my tush off and nothing had changed at all in almost three weeks. In just one week of using these two products things had begun moving again and I'd dropped another 6 pounds which was a shock because I was expecting maybe one or two, but never 6. Now I use them whenever I need to drop a few and they have never let me down for this. Just make sure you have the option to use the bathroom frequently and drink plenty of water as well.
DONNA V.
1,129 reviews
In the past 3 months, I've had such bloating that I literally look about 4 months pregnant first thing in the morning, and 6-7 months by the end of the day. Typically, I have a flat stomach in the morning, and slightly larger by the end of the day. This bloating was driving me crazy, making me feel fat. I found this product and had read some about an Acai Cleanse before, so thought I'd try it. The months of bloating started to disappear within about 3 days. I have loose and more frequent bowel movements...but hey, I'll take that in a heartbeat over this bloating/pregnant look. I'm not sure if I've lost weight....I didn't really have weight to lose...just the odd bloating. Anyway, so far so good with this product!.....
Kal H.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I paid a decent amount of money for these and they did absolutely nothing for me. My body, nor how I felt did not change at all. I've tried many other products with no success so I was really hoping these would work but I was very unsatisfied. I would not recommend this, do not waste your money.
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
This works on my belly bloating. I usually take a 5 day supply box every 3 months to just clean out my belly, definitely slims me down especially after a menstrual cycle
Fernanda E.
San Luis Potosí , San Luis Potosí
Doesn't work well I tray it before and I didn't notice something different in my biddy
Amber H.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't feel right when taking these. It was beyond being jittery. My hands would shake and I had a hard time grabbing and holding things. Also made me lightheaded. I could've just been one of the "lucky ones" who have severely adverse effects.