Add a Photo

By APPLIED NUTRITION
#18 in Weight Management
Dietary Supplement Less Bloating! Supercharge the Results of 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse or Use Alone For Powerful Results. This Dietary Supplement Contains: 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse Weight-Loss Flush Flush away pounds of backed-up matter clogging your digestive system! 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse is scientifically formulated to cleanse your digestive tract and get rid of excessive matter that could be clogging your system.*  In just days, you can experience increased regularity, reduced bloating and a flatter abdomen.* Acai Cleanse Blend:  Blueberry, Mangosteen, Pomegranate and Lychee, along with Acai - the amazing Amazonian superfruit with one of the highest ORAC values of any known fruit, provides a powerful antioxidant blend, to protect your digestive tract from harmful free radicals.* Cleansing Flush Blend:  This powerful herbal formula features Cascara
Ingrid o.
Ingrid o.
pharr Texas

I hope those pills works I always wanted to lose weight well with those pills you all know how moms are they are so crazy Lol and then they treat me like a little kid and then I like I'm going to get them I cannot buy them cause I don't have money and I don't work yet if she doesn't let me to work yet
Kal H.
Kal H.
Milton, FL

I paid a decent amount of money for these and they did absolutely nothing for me. My body, nor how I felt did not change at all. I've tried many other products with no success so I was really hoping these would work but I was very unsatisfied. I would not recommend this, do not waste your money.
Billie G.
Billie G.
Mc Donald, PA

I see some good reviews and I personally have not tried these but I would love too. Some are saying they don't do much but if it helps with water weight I'll definitely try them. I've been wanting to find a cleanse to do so I would love to try this product and see if it works.
Katie P.
Katie P.

This product alone will not help you lose massive amounts of weight. I used it at the beginning of a new diet to kind of just start over and rid my body of so much built up toxins. After the first week however I felt great! More energy and not so sluggish throughout the day!
Molika S.
Molika S.

This doesn't work for me at all. It does not aid to my fat burn cleanse and it doesn't help me maintain my weight, I tried to used it in combination with my workout but still, i don't see any visible result. Would not buy this again and will just try other supplements.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Fort Worth, TX

Its key to note that this is not going to make you loose 10 plus pounds but it is great to detox your body and jump start your workout plan or diet plan, whatever you may be starting. After this I felt a lot less bloated and like I had a lot less water weight.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, Ca

It didn't work for me. It made me so gassy and weird. It just didn't feel right for me so I stopped using it after week. It didn't meet my expectations at all. I bought it from Walgreens it was on a sale. I wouldn't buy it again because it is not for me.
Kelley E.
Kelley E.
Cordova, TN

This is a gimmick that started probably 8 years ago. I tried it, mostly beacuse it had the acai berry and green tea. since studies showed back in the day that they worked rapidly together. It was just a sales gimmick!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

I don't think this works. The huge tablets are hard to drink & make me nauseated. It is a better idea to eat clean, drink more water, & workout. If you want to use something like this SlimFit works better.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.

Leanse and it works! I typically can't take as much as it recommends. Just one pill a day is enough for me. I use it after I've had a cheat weekend (or week) and I'm trying to get back on track.
Tarrah C.
Tarrah C.
North Baldwin, NY

Does this really work?
nathaly f.
nathaly f.
Fontana, CA

This Cleanse Dietary Supplement Tablets really works? because i don't see results at all!!!!
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO

I always see these and they are so cheap, but do they work?
haritha k.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL

Is this only for cleansing and bloating ?
Beth M.
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH

Does this actually work? What are the side effects? Where can you get it?

Join Now