Appleton Estate Rum Reserve Blend

by Appleton

Loved this when we were in Jamaica! Where is the best place to find it in the states?
Is this rum too sweet?
Start your review of Appleton Estate Rum Reserve Blend!
Megan S.
I had this while in Jamaica and it was the brand they carried at the resort at which I was staying. I really enjoyed it and could see myself buying in the future. It's a bit more expensive than other brands where I live, so I haven't as of yet. However, there is an obvious difference in quality that justifies the price.
Danielle B.
Fleming Isle, FL
I purchased this at duty free on my way home from a trip to Jamaica. This rum has a nice flavor and when I drink it, I am reminded of my trip and walking on a beautiful tropical beach.
Elisabeth  E.
Fresno, CA
Though this style is not to everyone's liking due to the level of funk inherent in Jamaicans, if you do like it this is a must-own. Best choice in Mai-tais.Also as many note it is a very dry rum - this is because it has no sugar unlike most of the high rated rums, such as Zacapa and the El Dorados. This is what pure unadulterated rum tastes like. I recommend it go try it out!!
Sapna P.
Sparks Glenco, MD
Very bold tasting rum. I usually drink rum with Coke Zero Sugar. Goes very well, but it might be too good a rum to mix with Coke Zero Sugar!
Loren R.
Rockville, MD
Love Appleton everything. The best rum in the Caribbean, great with come, great on the rocks. Smooth with a nice flavor. Always recommend!
Mamee G.
If you are looking for a rum to drink on the rocks don’t look any further! Appleton Reserve Blend is my go to rum for flavor!
Alicia B.
Appleton is my rum of choice. I was introduced to it while in Jamaica and fell in love. The Reserve blend is one of my favorites. Its about 3rd in ranking, 1st and 2nd are held by Appleton's rare 12 blend and Appleton's VX.
Stephanie V.
Hoover, AL
Nothing brings you back to the islands like Appleton Rum. Whether you’re making a cocktail or blending it up in a daiquiri, it adds a nice robust flavor.
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Ayme R.