Appleton Estate 12 Year Old Jamaican Rum uploaded by Rieffa B.

BY APPLETON #46 in Rum

Lauren W.
I had Appleton Estate for the first time and it happened to be the 12 Year Old Jamaican Rum. It is not the smoothest rum that I've had, but it definitely is great to sip on, especially when paired with Ting. I know if you're drinking rum of this age, that having a soft drink on the side may not be the best way to appreciate it, but it was worth the hype to be able to enjoy a major part of my culture. I definitely think if I have it again, my taste buds will know what to expect and will truly appreciate it.
stookdem B.
['Brooklyn', 'NY'], NY
This taste so good recommended to mix it accordingly . It was very delicious I wasn’t disappointed at all. My first time having it was for my birthday so it was a good switch up . I souls definitely buy it again . Especially since it’s s Jamaican rum I wanna try all
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
My absolute favorite rum. I compare the spice flavor in this rum with the spices they use in Dr. Pepper. That's also what I mix with. It has a sort of cherry spiced flavor. Any of their rum's are delicious but the 12 year is really smooth. I could drink this rum all by itself. I haven't tried the 21 year old Appleton, but I can imagine that it tastes even better.
Claudia C.
Somerset
This rum is great alone or in mixed drinks! It's very smooth and not too pungent. The first time I had this was in Jamaica and I made sure to bring some home to my friends and family!
Heaven M.
Newark
As a fellow Jamaican I must say this Rum was quite impressive. I bought it from a liquor store down in Queens. It's very aromatic, and is perfect over a couple cold ice cubes! This was my first time purchasing, but shall not be my last! If you're in the market for an amazing Rum I'd definitely recommend this one.
This rum is great. It reminds me of my vacation to Jamaica. If I'm drinking  rum is because I want to have fun. This rum does it for me. It's probably a bit more expensive than a captain Morgan's but well worth the money. It's a good, easy drinking  rum. It shows  you know what your doing.
RajdulariStyle L.
Denver, CO
For our anniversary this year, my husband and I traveled to Jamaica and were treated to an Appleton Rum Tasting at the Resort we stayed in. We drank this 12 Year Old rum and it was perfectly smooth and delicious! Totally enjoyed it, and ended up buying a bottle on the spot. Highly recommend!
Larisa C.
powder springs
Great we didn’t have a problem with it had it on vacation and it was just right and went well with our good as well and I don’t have a lot of different kinds I tried
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
My husband and i went to Jamaica on our honeymoon, and had Appleton there for the first time. It is by far my husbands favorite! The taste is out of this world! Fantastic with just coke. Can drink them quite a bit with no feeling of a hangover the next day. Best rum out there!
Frank V.
The amazingly smooth and complex flavor of this rum will likely put every other standard rum you've had to shame. Jamaicans know a thing or two about making great rum which they put those decades of knowledge into every bottle of Appleton Rum and even more so in the Reserve