BY APPLETON #46 in Rum

Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
If you are used to the taste of American Rums....this Rum will throw you off a bit. It's like the lager of Rums with a deeper flavoe. My husband and I were exposed to this Rum in Jamaica...and after a few drinks, we couldn't get enough. Now all other rums taste bland. Highly recommended.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Appleton is one of my favorite rums! I try to bring back as many bottles as I can when I got to Jamaica. The 12 year edition is smooth and can be enjoyed on the rocks, straight or mixes with a little club soda. You can also use in with fruit juices if you prefer a sweeter cocktail!
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Warwick, NY
My husband and I tried this for the first time on our Jamaican honeymoon and could not get enough! We stayed at Sandals and had unlimited drinks for the week but we bought some to bring home from the airport because we really enjoyed it. We would definitely recommend and buy again.
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Seaside, CA
Hooray run! Me and my husband friend this rum on our honeymoon and Jamaica and came home with bottle. Very tasty, smooth honestly the best rum we have ever had. Also super affordable! Definitely something I recommend.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Tempe, Az
This run brings me back to the days of our honeymoon and Jamaica. We tried the 12 year based off of the bartenders recommendation and we will never go back. So glad we can get it in the states too. Must try!
chenessa h.
chenessa h.
Appleton is seriously the only rum I will drink. And as a Jamaican there is no other rum that can ever compare. It is strong and is something not to be messed around with but it mixes well and easy to drink
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Such an amazing rum! Smooth on it's own with a slight spiciness to it. Very delicious to sip or mix! A little pricier when compared to other spiced rums but definitely worth the price. Will most certainly buy again - one of my favorites and will be recommending to others.
Lu🌸 D.
Lu🌸 D.
Mas que bueno, es una cosa loca, me encanta y es muy bueno para compartir con tus Jefes, es muy rico argadito un poco pero muy muy bueno, I got this at Walmart, y Siempre lo compraria de nuevo, por que de verdad es muy bueno
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Monroe, NC
By far my absolute favorite! Nothing goes better with Pepsi that Appleton Estate 12 Year Old Jamaican Rum. Goes down smoother than any other rum I have ever tried!
Kay K.
Kay K.
Durham, NC
I love how strong and delicious the flavor of the rum is. It is worth every penny spent. Bought one of these and it was pretty affordable for the quality.