BY APPLESNAX

Tamara P.
Got this at my local Dollar store but don't let this fact fool you. I bought the strawberry flavored one and boy oh boy I absolutely love the taste! Not a bad switch from the original apple sauce! This is a must-try if you're into trying something different. And if you have kids, they'll LOVE it!
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
I personally don't really like applesauce but my little girl loves it. She's 17months and loves apples so I decided to buy her some applesauce and she loved it. She made a mess but ate most of the whole little bottle (I give her at least one every other day)
Katlyn W.
Erie, IL
Absolutely love this product. While some applesauces can have a weird texture and taste Applesnax makes their applesauce well. The taste isn't too sweet and the texture is great for adults and young kids alike.
Linda T.
I get this at my local Dollar Tree. It is a great snack in between meals and taste good. It compares to name brand applesauce.
Amanda C.
Drayton, ON
We buy the mixed pack of pouches from Costco, but my 10 month daughter absolutely loves them! My husband and I do as well. They're a great, affordable, healthy snack. I don't think we could even make our own for the price these sell for! A great product.