Food & SnacksFruits & VegetablesFruit SaucesApplesnax
Homestyle Apple Sauce Cups, 4 OZ (Case of 12)

Applesnax Homestyle Apple Sauce Cups, 4 OZ (Case of 12)

by Applesnax

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Applesnax Homestyle Apple Sauce Cups, 4 OZ (Case of 12)!
How would you rate this product?
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,322 reviews
Applesnax Homestyle Apple Sauce Cups, 4 OZ (Case of 12) uploaded by massiel H.
Purchased at: Kmart
Me encantan estas applesauce para mis niños súper naturales y con muchas vitaminas son muy saludables y a mis niños les encanta siempre se las compro y la recomiendo para todas esas madre k compran buenos productos para sus hijos
Angela B.
Donora, PA
My family loves applesauce. My fiance is a diabetic and its great to have around for when his sugar drops. I also like how it comes in small cups so you can pack it in lunches.
cynthia Y.
San Jose, CA
I love this applesauce I can't get enough of it . My kids like it in there lunch for school . It's also great for on the go snack
LaWanda B.
Love apple sauce. I like how you can pack them anywhere where they come in small cups. Has great flavor and not too sweet. Afterwards you can use them to make ice in.
Kristina P.
My 3 year old son loves this apple sauce. It's a big hit in our house. Bonus that it's made in Canada!
Trista H.
Regina , Saskatchewan
Not usually a fan of applesauce because it's usually sour, but this applesauce is sweet and I enjoy it.

Looking for your answer?