BY APPLESNAX

Tamara P.
Excellent applesauce ever! It's got less sugar than the Mott's brand which I absolutely LOVE. The Mott's one is too overbearing for my taste buds. It's also got 30% vitamin C which is good for preventing colds and the dreaded Flu. This one has cinnamon and there are other flavors such as strawberry and raspberry unlike the Mott's brand. Highly recommended!
Erin B.
College Sta, TX
I really enjoy this brand of applesauce. All of the flavors are enjoyable. I purchase this product at Dollar Tree. I would recommend this as a good snack, but there are less sugar-filled options.
Kristina P.
This is a favorite in our house. We purchase at our local Costco to ensure we get the best value for our dollar